14

C H A P T E R   F O U R T E E N

O U T B R E A K

________________________________

Wonwoo and Jimin finished their game of table tennis. Jimin winning in the end. He kept bragging about his victory, shoving his 'skills' down the throat of Jeon Wonwoo.

"Okay Jimin, we get it. You can calm your pants now." Wonwoo was pissed at the neighbor for his defeat.

Both of them were on their way to find Baekhyun outside as the boy had told them. However, Jimin noticed that he forgot his phone on the pingpong table. A sight thunder strike of panic once he didn't feel the device in the back of his pocket.

"I left my phone back at the room, I'll catch up" Jimin quickly spoke. Wonwoo nodded his head, the neighbor soon running back to the room.

Jimin reached for the doorknob, turning it to open the door. However,  he interrupted something. Two pair of lips connecting. Two people taking a hot session on the table, two people that Jimin had butted into.

The strangers soon pulled apart their lips to see who had disturbed them.

Jimin met eyes with a girl. Her arms wrapped around the male's neck and glancing over to the clueless man. It was the girl from the convenience store.

"Oh, I'm sorry" Jimin quickly shut the door in a panic. Man, he was really having a crazy night. He combed his fingers through his hair, exhausted. He was losing his sense of reality. Maybe it was the alcohol coursing through his system, but he was off. The man had to wait until the room was free. He wasn't going to go home without his phone.

Yet Jimin ran into another tiring problem. The problem being his mother. He could already imagine the screaming from his mother yelling in his head. How he stayed out too late and should have continued to study for exams rolling around the corner. But Jimin didn't get a fuck about any of the useless shit. 

The room that Jimin had entered earlier was soon opened, the girl storming out from the door with annoyed eyes. As she was walking, she made eye contact with his. Both gazes fixated on one another. However, pulling away once she passed him. He wanted to know what convenience girl's name was. It would probably fit her very well whatever words she went by.

"I really need to sleep. You're going crazy" Jimin thought.

Jimin went to the ground floor, looking for Wonwoo and Baekhyun. His feet rushing down the stairs, prying through the sparse crowd. In the back of his mind, he forgot to retrieve his phone but he gave up on the mission and needed to sleep at this moment. When Jimin was about to reach the kitchen area, there was fear in the noise.