[fourteen]

[chapter fourteen]

JENO was in school, daydreaming as it was nothing new these days. Tomorrow was graduation, and yet it seemed like yesterday it was the first day of school. Jeno gave a soft sigh as looked out the window, waiting for the lunch bell to ring so he could meet Jaemin on the rooftop again.

Jaemin.

That name made his heart flutter, and a small smile crept onto his face just thinking about the said boy. Jaemin was something special, and last night he did the unthinkable to Jeno. When Jeno woke up from his sleep after their night hang out, he couldn't believe Jaemin had put him in bed. Even taking his shoes off, which made him feel somewhat guilty. Jaemin was never forced to do such thing, and yet he did.

Jeno called himself an idiot the whole morning, and walking to school he did it as well. Even if he wasn't one, he sure felt like one. Jeno went straight to his first period, putting his head on the desk as he felt so tired. By third period, he was on the verge of falling asleep.

That's when the lunch bell rang, and everyone cheered as they ran out of the room. Jeno lightened up the slightest, thinking about Jaemin. He walks out of the classroom as well, going straight to the rooftop. Getting up there and opening the door, he went to their spot. There he saw Jaemin, setting out food. He hadn't noticed Jeno yet, his back was facing the other. A small smile was placed on Jeno's face watching Jaemin trying so hard just to get food in the right spot. He slowly crept up behind him, and jumped on his back making the other jump in surprise.

"I scared you." Jeno jokes with a playful smile.

"You know I could've died." Jaemin exaggerates as he puts a hand on his chest.

Jeno only gives a small laugh, and Jaemin couldn't hold a smile back. Jeno places himself next to Jaemin, and looks down at the food offered.

"You didn't have to do this you know." Jeno says.

"I wanted to. Your to thin, you need to gain some weight or else. I'll be holding nothing when we cuddle." Jaemin teases.

Jeno scoffs, and picks up chopsticks beside him. Jaemin does as well, and they both start eating. The lunch period was longer than usual, and they didn't waste any of it.

Jaemin started telling stupid stories with his mouth full, which made Jeno laugh until his stomach hurt. Both of them were wiping tears by the end of lunch, and their faces hurt.

"I can't wait to graduate from this trashy place. I'll never have to be here again." Jaemin says.

"It's not that bad Jaemin." Jeno argues, looking over at the other.

"It is though. All that homework and tests." Jaemin makes a disgusted expression, but then turns back into a smile and faces Jeno. "So, what do you plan to do after high school?"

Jeno freezes at the question, and slowly looks away from Jaemins gaze.

"I'm not sure actually..." Jeno whispers.

"Oh, well that's fine. I want to be a model. A famous one! Who walks down the red carpet with stars." Jaemin says, and Jeno looks over at Jaemin who stares at nothing.