The Beginning

Izuku POV:

Me and mom are going to the doctor's today to find out what my quirk is gonna be. Whatever it is, I'm gonna become the best hero ever. We're heading to the doctor's office now.

1 hour later:

"Izuku, calm down." My mom tells me since I'm being really jumpy. "I can't mom. I've been waiting for this for so long. Hopefully Kacchan will think it's cool." Just then the doctor came in. And I use every ounce of my strength to keep calm.

The doctor sits down and says,"Congratulations kid, you have an amazing quirk."

I can't hold it in anymore. I jump off the the table running around yelling,"I have a quirk! I have a quirk! I have a quirk! I have a quirk!" "Izuku, sweetie, please calm down. You don't even know what your quirk is."

I start calming down and get back onto the table, but I noticed the doctor looked really nervous after that. "Well since that's over, your quirk is Pyrokinesis. You got it from your mother's attraction of objects and your father's fire breathing quirk. Usually smaller quirks like that add into a slightly more powerful quirk. But it's rare for it to become something this strong."

I start shaking with excitement. "Now young an, will you step outside for a second? I need to speak with your mother about something important." Mom looks at me and says it's okay. I get off the table and go into the other room with a nurse.

Third Person POV:

"Mrs. Midoriya there's something important you need to know about his quirk." Inko looks at him in confusion and tells him to continue. "There's something else to it. Something...dangerous." "Dangerous? What do you mean?" The doctor looks at her like he's afraid. "His quirk is connected to his emotions. In short, if he gets to excited in any way, if he gets too angry, sad, happy, he can become very dangerous."

Inko looked at him in horror, and found it hard to believe. Her little Izuku becoming a danger to others. "What should I do."

"If you want my opinion, don't let him become a hero. I know how much he wants to become one, but he could easily hurt others around him. I'm sorry. But what you do is up to you. You decide what to do." The doctor gets up and leaves the room. Inko just sits there and thinks about what to do. She decides to let him go to school for one day to see what happens, then she'll tell him about his quirk, and help him however she can.

Timeskip the next day:

Izuku POV:

I see Kacchan picking on a quirkless kid so I go over to help. "Stop it Kacchan. You're hurting him."

AN:(like this but he's angry)

Kacchan just scoffs and smiles sadistically. "Get out of my way, Deku." I just stayed where I was. For some reason my body started feeling hot. "No. I'm not gonna let you hurt him."