The Nominations and Hero Names

Izuku POV:

The week after the Sports Festival ended, classes started back up.

Ochako and I had fun hanging out with Iida and some of the others. Apparently Toga started talking to Kacchan, and he didn't yell at her and call her useless.

I asked her what she did, she said she just talked to him. 'It's that easy?'

Todoroki and Yaoyorozu became great friends while Ochako and I visited our parents.

Now I can't wait to see what Mr. Aizawa has in store for us today.

"What do you think we're doing today, Tsu?" Ochako asks Asui.

"I don't know. Maybe we'll do more hero training."

"I doubt it. Mr. Aizawa said that he'll have something special for us relating to the Sports Festival." Iida says with his air chops.

"Everyone sit down. You should've learned this by now." Aizawa comes in without the mummy wrappings all over him, and his usual 'dead inside' look.

"Today you are going to be looking at nominations given by hero agencies after the Sports Festival. You were given nominations by hero agencies that were watching the festival, and you have to choose one of those agencies to go to. Here are your nominations."

Behind him a rows of tally nominations from hero agencies appear.

Izuku Midoriya: 5,865

Shoto Todoroki: 4,123

Katsuki Bakugo: 3,556

Tokoyami: 360

Iida: 301

Kaminari: 272

Yaoyorozu: 108

Kirishima: 68

Uraraka: 20

Sero: 14

"Midoriya got the most nominations. It makes sense since he's the one that won." Kaminari says.

"But look at Bakugo and Todoroki's. It's not at all like how they were placed in the Sports Festival." Tsu says.

"Perhaps it's because of the attitude Bakugo displayed during the tournament." Tokoyami says.

"Oh yeah! If they can't handle me then they're weak!" Kacchan says angrily.

"Come on Bakugo, calm down." Toga says trying to calm him.

"Tch. Fine."

'THAT WORKED!'

"Those who weren't given a nomination, you can still find an agency to intern at. But for now, it's time for something important."

The door slides open and Midnight came in.

"You need hero names."

"I requested that Midnight come in to evaluate your hero names because I honestly don't care what you call yourselves. Now hurry and keep it down while I nap." He says getting into his sleeping bag.

"A hero name is important for heroes. It has to represent your quirk and personality. Our names are what the public sees us as, and recognizes us. I'll give you all 15 minutes to come up with a hero name, and if you have one, come up here and show us."

Everyone focused harder than I've ever seen most of them.

Aoyama was the first one to go up.

"I have the perfect name for a hero. The Shining Hero, I Cannot Stop Twinkling."