The meeting

Timeskip 9 years:

Izuku POV:

Over these nine years, Ochako and I have become the best of friends. We go almost everywhere and do almost everything together. Being around her just makes me feel like I can do anything, and makes the words from everyone around me feel insignificant. It doesn't matter as long as she's with me. I even started to fall in love with her.

But I won't tell her that. I should let her find her happiness before to find mine. Even if it hurts, she comes before I do.

In the morning:

Today started as I usually start them. I get a wake up text from Ochako (deep blushing)

O: Hey, Izuku. Wakey wakey, handsome

Why does she have to talk like that. I'll get here back. Just because I have a crush on her doesn't mean I can't tease the hell out of her.

I: Hey beautiful. How you doin'?

O: Hahahahahaha. Okay, okay you got me. So are you ready for today?

I: Sure, why not.

I get up and eat breakfast. And I go to meet up with Ochako.

Timeskip to school:

The teacher comes in with a handful of papers,

"Okay, now for your career aptitude tests. Now choose wisely because this is your future. Ah, who am I kidding. You all want to go to U.A. right?"

The whole class starts acting like a bunch of animals and trying to show off their quirks. The only one's remaining calm are me, Ochako and...

"Don't lump me in the rest of these extras teach. I'm the only one who has what it takes to become the number one hero." Kacchan.

"You think you're better than us Bakugou." "Why don't you get off that high horse of yours." "Come on I'll take all of you extras on. I'll get into U.A. and I'll become the richest hero of all time. I'll be even more popular than All Might himself."

Hearing him talk like this is really annoying and gives me a headache.

"Oh, Midoriya, Uraraka. You're going into the hero course too right?" "WHAT!" Everyone yells.

"Yeah, I want to go into the hero course. So what about it?"

"I can see Uraraka becoming a hero, but Midoriya? Maybe we should save the pros some work and put him in jail right now." "Yeah right. Like an arsonist could become a hero."

I start to get  little irritated at that word. Arsonist. Being called that for 11 years has made me hate the word. But I look at Ochako calming smile and I start to calm down.

"DEKU!"

I said started to.

"You really think U.A. would take in someone like you when they could have me?" "Well why not. If they do accept a hotheaded, egotistical jackass like you, then I'd have a pretty good chance too." Ochako started laughing weirdly.

" Ochako started laughing weirdly