The Final Exams

Izuku POV:

After the encounter with the hero killer, me, Todoroki, and Iida were reprimanded for fighting him without provisional licenses. We got to finish our internships, but we were told if we ever did something like this again without a license, we'll be arrested.

We get back to UA, and I'm greeted by my doting girlfriend.

"Hey, Izuku." She smiles brightly at me.

"Hey, Ochako. How was your internship at Gunhead."

She steps back and gets a menacing aura around her.

"I'd say it was very enlightening."

'Jeez. What training did she do?'

"How about we get to class."

"Alright."

We get to class and wait for Aizawa to tell us what we'll be doing today. Aizawa comes slugging in with his sleeping bag. He gets out and gets ready for class.

"Alright everyone, it's time for your final exams of the semester. There will be a written portion in two parts, then there will be a practical portion. This is supposed to test how far you've come since your first day here. Whoever passes the exam will be taken to a training camp. There, you will train with 1-B, and make your quirks stronger. But those who don't pass...there will be punishment. So study hard and train harder."

The rest of the day went by fast and was pretty much like the usual.

"Hey, Izuku. Can you help me study for the exams? I need help with math." Ochako asks me on the way back to the dorms.

"Sure. And let's leave the 'other stuff' for after studying."

She gets a little red after hearing that. "Okay. But I really need help with math."

"Of course I'll help."

We walk into the dorms to see...

Kacchan tutoring Kirishima and Toga

"IT'S NOT THAT HARD, SHITTY HAIR! SQUARE ROOT THIS NUMBER AND USE IT TO FIND X, AND THAT EQUALS Y!!"

"Come on, Bakugo. I'm doing the best I can."

"Well your best isn't good enough!"

"Suck it up, Kirishima. I'm having trouble, too, but I'm still able to figure it out." Toga says.

"See!? At least Toga here can actually figure things out without me giving her help on each step!"

'Kacchan called someone by their name. That's new.'

"Let's just get to my room without alerting them. I hear wild Kacchans attack when agitated."

She giggles. "I've heard that, too. Let's go."