The Sports Festival

Warning: This is going to be a long chapter.

Izuku POV:

It's been a week since the USJ incident, and we've been given the week off to recuperate.

I've been under careful watch after that little showcase from killing the Nomu and accidentally fighting Kacchan. So now I have to be careful or else what the others refer to as "Deku Inferno" will go on a rampage

Ochako and I have been really happy together. We almost got caught when we were in my room Dragon Ball FighterZ. It was normal until we got into a play fight after I playfully accused her of cheating with Yamcha. (AN: The Scar Faced Bandit)

Somehow we ended up making out on my bed. Then Iida came in wanting to know if I wanted to go to the training grounds, and I said I was taking a day off.

Now I can't wait to see what will happen.

In Class 1-A:

"I wonder who's going to be teaching us today." Kaminari said wondering.

"I doubt it would be Mr. Aizawa. He still hasn't recovered." Tsu says.

The door slides open to reveal...

"MR. AIZAWA?!" We all say at the same time. He looks like a mummy with all of his bandages.

"What are you doing here? You haven't fully recovered yet." Ochako says worriedly.

"My injuries aren't that bad. Now onto something important. It's time for the UA Sports Festival."

"Yeah! Alright! We're gonna kick some serious ass!" Kaminari yells.

"Calm down Kaminari. You'll be given a week off of classes to train. This will be your time to show the world who you are, and get scouted by a good hero agency. Don't disappoint me." Aizawa says as he goes into his sleeping bag.

Ochako leans over to me. "Hey, Izuku. Do you want to do training with me? It'll be like old times."

"Sure. We can also help each other with our quirks." I say as I pack my things and got to the door

When I open it, I see a hoard of students outside.

"What the hell?!"

"What are they doing here? Don't they have own classes to be at?" Ashido asks.

"They're here to scout the competition. Get a good look. This is what the next number one hero looks like. Now move it extras."

"You cannot call people 'extras' without getting to know them." Iida scolds him as he chops his arm in the air.

A kid with purple hair and tired looking eyes came up. "So this is the infamous Class 1-A, huh? I expected a lot from your class since you fought real villains. But it just looks like you're just a bunch of jackasses."

"Bakugou, come on. You're the reason they hate us. Do something." Kirishima pleads with him.

"Why should I apologize for them being useless and taking that frustration on me?"

'He can't just go a day without calling someone useless, can he?'

"You shouldn't be so confident. If we do well enough in the Sports Festival, we could be transferred from General Studies, and replace someone in your class. So don't be lazy, because I declare war on your class." The tired looking kid says as he walks away.

"We could be transferred out of the Hero Course?" Toga says as she has a terrified expression on her face.

'I guess her quirk wouldn't be entirely useful without stealing someone's blood.'