(R LAMP)

This is a part 2 to the previous LAMP oneshot. It kinda needs a name so that this is less confusing, but I have no ideas so oh well.
Oh yeah also feel like letting you guys know that uhh, the last oneshot Crushing was 100% a vent about my now girlfriend, so that's nice lol. It didn't have a happy end cause it was based on me and now I had a happy story lmao-

"Are we really doing this?" Virgil asked, wiping his sweaty hands on the front of his nicest pair of jeans. He was sitting in the back seat along with his boyfriend Patton, his other boyfriend in the drivers seat of their car. The three of them had just sat down after getting ready to go, about to leave to meet Logan at a nice restaurant nearby.

"We are," Patton responded, hand reaching over to take Virgil's and smiling softly at him. "And we'll have a great time, Virgil. We're going to make sure Logan has a good time with us, and after that we just have to wait and see if he wants to hang out again."

"And even if he doesn't you've still got two of the best possible boyfriends in the world!" Roman joined in from the front, starting up the car and pulling out of the parking lot of their apartment building.

Virgil rolled his eyes at Roman but didn't disagree, squeezing Patton's hand back nervously. A little while after things went silent and Virgil was left with his thoughts he asked if he could turn on some music, as a way to distract them all and make them feel a little less nervous.

When they did finally arrive at the restaurant Logan was already waiting for them outside, standing by the door with his hands clasped behind his back, posture perfect as always. The three of them couldn't help but stare briefly from the car, hearts speeding up their pace as they realized that they were about to go on a date with this man. After a few moments Roman finally turned the car off, encouraging them all to open their car doors to go meet him.

"We're really doing this," Virgil breathed, hand tugging at his door handle as he stared at Logan for a moment longer. Patton leaned over quickly to peck his cheek before making his way out of the car.

"It's going to go great Virgil!" Patton promised, smiling as he met him and Roman around the car. He linked hands with Virgil once more, this time taking Roman's hand as well before guiding both of them towards where Logan was standing.

"Oh, um, hello," Logan greeted awkwardly as he saw them approaching, flashing the smallest of smiles. He was dressed up nicely to meet with them, adorning one of his nicest black shirts and blue ties. He flushed as he caught them looking him over, barely able to match their gaze as they shot him warm smiles.

"Nice to see you outside of the coffee shop for once!" Patton mentioned with a grin that Logan did his best to return, but he was certain his was a lot more awkward.

"You look very nice." Roman said, sending Logan a smirk that made his heart stutter in his chest.

"Wh-Why are you waiting outside for us?" Virgil spoke up last, looking worried over him and causing warmth to spread through Logan's chest. "It's cold out here, we don't want you to get sick because of us."

"Well, to be honest, I... kind of got here a lot earlier," Logan admitted, clearing his throat and glancing away from their eyes on him. "I was... well, I was nervous. Since I was early I didn't want to get us seats already. But truly, I am alright, it is not that cold."

"Aw," Patton muttered, shuffling closer and putting a hand on Logan's arm comfortingly. "There's no need to feel nervous! We're just gonna go in here and talk for a while, and we'll see what happens later! It's all up to you and how comfortable you are."

"I appreciate that," Logan said after a moment of silence, looking at Patton's hand on his arm. His cheeks were burning.

"We should head inside," Virgil spoke up, gesturing to the door, eyes meeting Logan's for a brief moment before looking down. "That way you can sit down, and we can all talk more then."