Short Scenes (Multi Ships)

These are just a bunch of short little things I wrote that I thought fit each of the ships. They'll each be maybe a few hundred words, not long. I'm gonna try and find some for all the ships but we'll see by the end of this if that works out. These are based on things I found on Pinterest, and will all be romantic.

If you have any suggestions for short little scenes like this lmk and if I get enough maybe I'll make another chapter like this one

Cozy (R Moxiety)

Patton watched the shadows dance on the wall in front of him caused by the sweet smelling candle that was resting on the tabletop beside of their bed. It was the only source of lighting aside from the soft glow of fairy lights draped over the headboard. With every breath Patton took of the pumpkin-scented candle came memories of Halloween, his boyfriends favorite holiday. From the two of them wearing matching costumes and going trick or treating, to carving faces into pumpkins, every one of the memories made Patton smile just a little brighter.

Virgil's hand wrapped around him and resting on his back started to trace circles on his skin. Patton heard him shift and moved his head where it laid on his boyfriends chest, looking up at his boyfriend who was looking right back at him. Virgil wore a soft grin that Patton matched, both pairs of eyes filled with softness and warmth. Warmth like the flame of a candle, like fresh bedsheets from the dryer, and like arms wound tightly around your favorite person.

"This is like, the ultimate cozy aesthetic." Virgil whispered softly, trying not to break the quietness of the moment quite yet. It didn't seem to matter much as Patton immediately dissolved into soft giggles, tilting his head down to muffle them with his face hidden on Virgil's chest. Virgil couldn't help but join him a moment later, hand coming up to comb through Patton's soft curls as he laughed too.

"I love you so much," Patton mumbled once their giggles had died down.

"I love you too."

Les Étoiles (R Analogical) (Title definitely isn't just me trying to show off knowing French-)

(Title definitely isn't just me trying to show off knowing French-)

The sound of cars passing by sound distant from the top of their tall, grassy hill, only audible because of the comfortable silence that lingered between the two boyfriends.

It was a Friday night ritual for the pair to come up to this hill, always prepared with a large comfy blanket and occasionally(when they felt like carrying it so far), they would bring the telescope that Virgil had bought his space-loving boyfriend for their anniversary. Today they were only armed with their blanket, which they had laid out in their usual spot to lie atop of and stare up into the vast expanse of space. It was a very clear night without a single cloud in the sky, which meant that it was easy to see the twinkling lights floating in the dark.

Virgil turned away from looking at the stars, instead letting his gaze wander over to Logan lying beside of him. His favorite way to look at the stars in the sky was always by watching them reflected off of the glasses of the man he had grown to love. Watching his boyfriends relaxed expression, Virgil thought back to how he used to be so nervous to stare like this. He was so scared of being caught looking, admiring, wanting when they had just been friends. He was so lucky now that he could look all he wanted without having to fear what might happen if he were caught. He was even more lucky that he could do more than just look now.