Confessions-YangYang

Scenerio~ YangYang confesses his feelings for reader

YangYang

"How do I do it? I'm so nervous." I complained as I wiped my sweaty palms on my blue jeans. I was so nervous to tell Y/n that I like her. My hyungs were giving me advice on how to approach her and how to confess but I kept thinking of every possible thing that could go wrong.

She could reject me and say no, she could avoid me, or worse I could lose her as a friend because of the awkwardness. Did I really wanna risk that?

"I don't think I should you know I don't wanna ruin our friend-

"YangYang just go and do it you've done much more weirder things in front of her so go for it." Kun encouraged. "Y/n is a sweet girl even if she doesn't like you which I doubt she doesn't she wouldn't do anything rash."

"Exactly plus you've already planned out such a unique way to ask her out too! Just go for it!" Lucas said with energy putting two thumbs up.

"Where is Y/n anyways?" Xiaojun asked as he finally sat down at the table joining us.

"With ummmmm I think Mark?" WinWin said, as if on que Mark and Y/n walk in while laughing.

"You're so stupid." She laughed nudging him.

"Oh IM stupid?" He laughed putting his arm around her shoulder making her lean down.

"Yup and you're putting all your weight on me." She said pushing him off. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hi YangYang." She waved at me. I blushed and cleared my throat.

"Hi YangYang....I MEAN Y/N." I Said my eyes going wide in embarrassment. She smiled shyly.

"You're so cute." She chuckled grabbing the juice box mark handed her. "A juice box? Do I look like a toddler to you?"

"You really want me to answer?" Mark chuckled.

"Stop trying to act so cool it's not attractive." She rolled her eyes. "Move aside."

"What an attitude." Ten shook his head.

"Am I showing it to you though?" She asked sassily, Ten looked at her before standing up. She scurried off making us laugh.

"Y/n wait for me." Mark whined walking after her.

"You don't think they-

"No trust me they're strictly just friends. She's just close to all of us." Hendery assured me.

"You got this!" Lucas said holding up his fist as encouragement.

"You're right." I had to try. Y/n is the first girl who compliments me for more than just my looks. She appreciates my talents.

Y/n

"I'm sure he likes you did you see how he blushed when you called him cute and how he stuttered when he tried to say hi?" Mark asked. I hummed.

"Do you really think so?" I asked he nodded.

"Of course he'd have to be stupid to not like you. You're great." Mark smiled.

"Thanks Mark." I smiled back.

"You like him too right-

"What have we been talking about?" Haechan sighed.

"Do it fast or else we'll tell him." Renjun Said. Jeno shook his head no.

"No we won't don't worry take your time." Jeno assured me.

"Yeah YangYang and I were actually talking about you and I'm positive he likes you he's just shy plus he's still at that awkward teen boy age." Jaemin Said patting my shoulder.

"You and YangYang are the same age you're not as awkward as he is." I pointed out.

"Yah just be patient y/n." Chenle nudged me playfully.

"Okay." I sighed.

"Or...you could take charge? You said you're an independent woman so show him." Jisung said. "I could be wrong I'm not really sure how these things work."

"Actually you're not wrong." I Said.

"What? No! The guy should always make the first move. He's supposed to show you he's serious not have you confused." Haechan pointed out.

"Well maybe he's just waiting?" Renjun shrugged. "YangYang wouldn't purposely do that to y/n."

"Yeah Haechan He has a point." Jaemin Said.

"Well we can just wait." Mark shrugged.

•••••

The dreamies and I were watching a movie when we heard a sound of something flying? We looked at eachother and I noticed a drone above my head with a small box attached to a string.

"Y/n it has your name on it." Jeno Said. I looked at the boys in confusion and took the box in my hands. I opened it and inside was a tiny note.

"Will you be my girlfriend? YangYang." I read and couldn't help but smile. I looked around until I spotted YangYang with a remote control for the drone in his hands. "Yes."

"Yes?" YangYang Asked in shock almost dropping the controller.

"Yeah." I smiled shyly.

"Really?" He asked still in shock.

"She said yes!" Jaemin scolded out of excitement. "Yayyy you two are together finally!"

"Does this mean we get cake?" Jisung asked cluelessly.

"No....but we have icecream." Kun chuckled causing the dreamies Plus mark to run into the kitchen.

"Really?" YangYang Asked again. I rolled my eyes and nudged him.

"Yesss I like you why's that hard to believe?" I chuckled.

"You're just...out of my league but I promise to care and protect you and to never hurt you." YangYang said with confidence, I smiled up at him.

"I trust you and same here." I Said kissing his cheek making him blush. He scratched the back of his neck shyly.

"Are you two lovebirds coming or not?"  Xiaojun asked poking his head from the kitchen.

"Yeah." I called.

"Let's go." YangYang smiled taking my hand slowly walking to the kitchen where the dreamies were teasing Mark.