44

*Betty💄 has added Jughead🍔, Veronica👛, and Archie🦰 to the chat*

Betty💄: Okay Archie, you have court this morning, I know it's three am right now and court isn't for a good three more hours, but I can't sleep and I've been working on finding information on your case and just other things.

Veronica👛: Betty, please, go to sleep. Archie will be fine, he didn't do it we all know this, so please, just go to bed.

Betty💄: I quote I said, "I can't sleep", meaning, Veronica, that I can not sleep. I've been getting more information on this case and I still have so much to do.

Veronica👛: Jughead, are you with her? Tell her to go to sleep, she needs rest and not to be working on Archie's case at 3:19 am.

Jughead🍔: Jesus love of god, some people gotta sleep. Betty go to bed or I'll come over and make you.

Archie👨‍🦰: i feel u, i cant sleep neither. ugh fml

Jughead🍔: I lost brain cells reading that-

Archie👨‍🦰: k? wat is the difference.

Betty💄: Sorry, had to take a coffee break, I've had many of those... Okay, Archie, please try and look smart at court at least, also, come on then come make me sleep, I'd love that.

Veronica👛: Stop. texting. I want to sleep. Archie, if you can't sleep then just do what you usually do, play with your hair till you do.

Betty💄: I'm not even gonna ask-

Veronica👛: Other things help him sleep too...but it takes me being there too and I don't really want to go through them...

Betty💄: Jesus- please just no. Don't worry I got this, I'll find more information by sunrise.

Archie👨‍🦰: the bed is hard as nails i cant sleep even if i took a pill

Jughead🍔: oml- try and think of good ideas to win yourself over.

Archie👨‍🦰: im lucky that the dude i share wit has a hotspot

Veronica👛: Gee..How nice. Archie, how do you feel about your case? Betty, I think you have enough information.

Betty💄: NO! I don't, I still have to organize my notes and folders and just, I have to make sure everything is perfect.

Veronica👛: Here we go "Perfect", Betty, sleep on it. Nothing is perfect, well besides you?

Jughead🍔: welp looks like nobody's getting sleep- It's almost 4 am

Archie👨‍🦰: ugh i miss my dog ;(

Veronica👛: I miss my man cuddling with me :(

Betty💄: ^^^ (Not Archie) Had to make that clear. Also, I think my mom has company over... I hear people downstairs.

Veronica👛: People over at 4 am? Do you know who?

Betty💄: Sounds like the usual farm gang. Crap she is coming upstairs, she is gonna freak! I need to hide everything BRB!!!

Jughead🍔: Hide everything? What?

Archie👨‍🦰: the massive jug shrine she has

Jughead🍔: stfu with your stupid self.

Archie👨‍🦰: hehehe... peppa what are you doing?

Veronica👛: Yeah, Betty? What did you mean by that? Also, wtf Archie who is "Peppa" and why are you talking about her?