Dawn Treader

Lucy's POV: i came home from the store with my brother Edmund we've been living with my stupid cousin Eustace for the last couple of months Peter and Susan are in America with my parents. There was a painting of a ship that looked something from Narnia i missed Aslan, Trumpkin... and Caspian we really didn't talk much when we put him on the Thorne to be King but i has the biggest crush on him. I was 9 and he was 13 but i'm 15 now and he would be 19 i really do miss him i want to go back and see Aslan and other people, Edmund:" Lucy have you seen the ship before? i turned around and smiled Me:" yes it's looks like something Narnia would have" Eustace:" still with those made up stories" i rolled my eyes Eustace didn't know about Narnia. Edmund:" Shut up" i giggled and looked back at the painting it looked like the water was moving and then water started dripping Me:" Edmund! look" Edmund:" Lucy do you think? i smiled i think we're going back to Narnia all i heard was Eustace winning Eustace:" I'll just smash the old thing" Edmund:" Eustace NO!!" more water and water came out then the whole room was filled with water. i rise up to the surface and we were in a ocean Me:" Edmund? Edmund:" Lucy LOOK OUT? i turned around and saw the same boat from the painting i started to swim but the water was pushing me under then i felt arms around my waist and pulled me up Caspian:" it's alright i've got you" i turned around and saw Caspian Me:"Caspian!" Caspian:" Lucy! Me:" Edmund:" it's Caspian! i heard Eustace yelling but my attention was on Caspian he helped me up i thing and put his arm around my waist i turned around and smiled Caspian:" Hold on" so i did it pulled us up and then got in the ship. I crew member handed me a towel and i turned back to Caspian Me:" that was thrilling" he wrapped and hand around my shoulder and started walking Caspian:" how in the world did you in up here? i looked up and smiled at him Me:" i have no idea" Caspian just smiled which made me blush Me:" didn't you call for us?" Caspian:" no not this time" Edmund:" well whatever the case i'm happy to be here" we all laughed and then Eustace started winning be he got scared by a talking hoof and passed out. Caspian:" we have come far but here we have Edmund the Just and Lucy the Valiant high King and Queen of Narnia" everyone on the ship bowed then Caspian lead us to get some new close i had to borrow some of Caspian's close because i was the only women on board i put on a white long sleeve shirt blue pants and boots they were a little bit long but i didn't mind. I went down and saw Caspian with Edmund he lead us to his study it was perfect he told me this was going to be my Cabin he would sleep with the other crew members i blushed and then i saw i golden carving of Aslan i ran my fingers on it Caspian:" Lucy" i turned around and saw Caspian pull out something i smiled wide Me:" My cordial and dagger" Caspian smiled i was reaching for them then i touched Caspian's hand a little i looked up to him and smiled he smiled back i got my stuff and then put then around my waist" Edmund:" So what is this Voyage about" Caspian:" Well before my father died Miraz tried to kill his closest friend the seven lords, we have to go to Islands to find their swords and bring them to Ashland table" Me:" What's our next stop" Caspian was about to answer but then the captain answered Dirían:" the Lone Island" i turned around to look at Caspian and said Me:" and have you found yourself a Queen in those three years? in my head i was hoping he said no Caspian:" No," thank god but then he finished Caspian:" not one to compare with your sister" i felt tears in my eyes yes Caspian likes Susan and kissed , i felt a tear roll down my cheek Caspian:" Lucy are you ok?" Me:" Yeah i'm fine i think i need fresh air" i went running outside back to the Caspian's Cabin and started crying why hasn't he forgotten about Susan? i liked him for so long and i don't want to tell him i don't want that ruining our friendship, i started to calm down then i closed my eyes and went to sleep.