We should do it again.

Lucy's POV:i woke up the bright sun came threw the window i still had my silky dress on i turned around a saw Caspian shirtless he was still asleep i than remembered what happen last night i smiled i can't believe i finally did it and then with the man i love and trust with my whole life. I stood up and the my eyes widen when i saw that the sheets were ripped i didn't know what happen i was trying to remember but i couldn't then i saw that Caspian was waking up Caspian:" oh hey Lucy"
Me:" hey Caspian, do you know why the sheets are ripped?"    Caspian:" are you sure you don't remember anything?"    Me:" well just a little bit"    Caspian:" so you know when we were doing that i was kissing you and then you moaned really loud and held onto the sheets and they ripped so that's how it happen"
i blushed when he said that i can't believe i did all of that Lucy:" i can't believe that happen"
Caspian:" but did you like it?"   Me:" of course i did it was my amazing first time"
Caspian:" are you finally happy and not going to be angry that we can't do it again?"
Me:" well we should do it again when we're married"   Caspian:" definitely".
Me:" we didn't make loud noise right?"
Caspian:" i hope not"   me and Caspian started laughing Caspian:" we should get changed"
Me:" we should" we were getting changed and then headed out we went to the garden there was a big empty space   Me: Caspian what was here?"   Caspian:" well when we get married two statue of us are gonna be here and it's gonna day High King Caspian X and High Queen Lucy of old"   Me:"that would be great but can they put Caspian and Lucy King and Lionheart?"    Caspian:" that sounds better yes we can definitely do that"

Me:" let's go to breakfast because i'm starving" Caspian:" yeah me too" Caspian's POV:Me and Lucy made our way to the kitchen and there we saw Peter and Edmund eating already  Edmund:" hey guys did you hear loud banging on the wall last night i co...

Caspian's POV:Me and Lucy made our way to the kitchen and there we saw Peter and Edmund eating already  Edmund:" hey guys did you hear loud banging on the wall last night i could barley sleep?"  Me and Lucy looked at each other   Lucy:" i think we were loud" she whispered Me:" i think we did"
Peter:" so you guys did hear it?"  Me:" yeah i heard it but i don't know if Lucy did"
Lucy:" oh yeah i heard it but i don't know what it was"   Edmund:" right you both didn't know weird" Me and Lucy were eating already then minutes past and we finished we went walking down the hall and then we saw Edmund.
Edmund:" i know what you guys were doing yesterday i heard everything and it was disgusting"   Lucy:" please don't tell Peter he will kill both of us"  Edmund:"i wont calm down he knew you guys were gonna do it anyway"   Me:" thank you".  we continue walking down the hall Lucy:" i love you for infinity and beyond"   Me:" i love you for infinity and beyond as well"  i kissed her on the lips she was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Me:" Lucy we have work to do" 
Lucy:" fine but come to my room when your finished"  Me:" i will"   i gave her one last kiss and then i went to my study

Me:" Lucy we have work to do"  Lucy:" fine but come to my room when your finished"  Me:" i will"   i gave her one last kiss and then i went to my study