Her world

Caspian's POV: it's been five years since Lucy,Edmund,and Eustace left Narnia i had to go back to the castle with liliandil we got married and i really don't love her i love Lucy i remember when i kissed her it was amazing i smiled at that thought. i was in my study it was a stormy day and i was looking at the map i was trying to look for my ring that i wore when i was in the dawn treader i couldn't find it i was sure i left it in a box. i strong when came it knocked me on the floor and then Aslan appeared i bowed Aslan:" please rise my king" i got up and stood Aslan:" Caspian i have a mission for you to go" Me:"and what island is it?" Aslan: oh it's not in this world it's we're Lucy and Edmund are" my face widen i can't believe i'm going to her world. Me" but what's the problem?" Aslan:" Peter already found out about you and Lucy and he is angry that she's too young and i need you to prove him wrong" Me:" will i come back to this world?" Aslan:" it will be your chose Caspian here you have a castle with people who need you and the other world you have your real true love but i will ask you when the problem is over, when you get to their world you gonna have to cut your hair because nobody has hair like that over there" i nodded Me:" when will i be living?" Aslan:" after i leave and your gonna land on a sidewalk and by a hotel your gonna have a bag of money and with that you can but food stay at a place and find Lucy she has change so you might not be able to know who she is and she will also not tell is if it's you" Me: what will happened here while i'm gone?" Aslan:" i will take care of that" Aslan roared and a big circle appeared on the floor Aslan:" oh and also i gave Lucy your ring when it was her 20th birthday she needed it because she was sad but when she sees you she gonna be very very excited" i smiled and jumped threw the hole and appeared by the sidewalk Aslan told me i was going to be i had a back-bag and in front of a hotel tomorrow i was gonna have to find Lucy.

 Me" but what's the problem?" Aslan:" Peter already found out about you and Lucy and he is angry that she's too young and i need you to prove him wrong" Me:" will i come back to this world?" Aslan:" it will be your chose Caspian here you have a ca...