I'm sorry Lucy.

Caspian's POV:i heard a gasp i finally pulled away and saw... Lucy! she looked confused and started crying she opened her mouth to say something but then she shut it and shook her head and left  Me:" Lucy wait! "   i ran out of the room and followed Lucy who went outside Me:" Lucy! wait up"   Lucy:" why Caspian!!!? so you can use me and go kiss other girls?!!!"  Me:" no Lucy you know i love you Susan just came out me and i couldn't pull away"   Lucy:" well it looks like you enjoyed it"  Lucy kept crying. Me:" Lucy what can i do to tell you that the kiss didn't mean anything to me"  Lucy turned around and looked me in the eye  Lucy:" look me straight in the eye and tell me you love me and kiss me like you mean it" 
i got closer to Lucy i looked at her right in the eye Me:" I love you Lucy i always did"  she closed her eyes and before she could open them  i put my lips to hers and kissed her like i never done before i heard her gasp but she finally kissed back it lasted for 1 minute then we pulled away. Me:" I'm sorry Lucy"   Lucy:" it's ok at least you were honest"   we went back inside and everyone was looking worried Peter:" what happen?"   Lucy:" well i walked in the room and... and Susan was kissing Caspian he tried to pull away out he couldn't"  Peter, and Edmund looked shocked Peter:" Susan why would you do that"
Susan:" because i still love him"   Peter:" but he doesn't anymore can't you understand that?! you pushed him away now you can't return that" Susan stood up   Susan:" i don't regret any of this" she went up stairs to her room Peter:" Susan!!!!"   i looked down at Lucy and she looked sad Me:" it's gonna be ok Lucy"
She hugged me and relaxed her head in my shoulder it was getting late so Peter, Edmund went to bed me and Lucy were in the living  room.

Lucy:" im sorry you had to go threw this"  Me:" it's alright Lucy, i have to tell you something"   she turned around Lucy:" what is it?"   Me:" well before i came here Aslan told me i had to make i chose to stay here or go back to Narnia with you ...

Lucy:" im sorry you had to go threw this"  Me:" it's alright Lucy, i have to tell you something"   she turned around Lucy:" what is it?"   Me:" well before i came here Aslan told me i had to make i chose to stay here or go back to Narnia with you and your siblings can come, but i don't know what you would like to chose"   Lucy:" OMG!!  i would like to go back to Narnia with you and my siblings oh this is so great we have to tell Peter, Edmund and Susan"   i smiled Lucy:" i love you Caspian"   Me:" i love you too Lucy" she snuggled next to me and we both fell asleep.