Will you Marry me?

Caspian's POV:i was finally finished with work well not really work but i was talking to Peter and Edmund about what i've been trying to ask Lucy for a couple of weeks now and they both said yes i went to ask her tomorrow somewhere she likes and i'm really nervous of asking her. I went back to her room and i saw her brushing her hair Lucy:" oh finally Caspian you took to long what was holding you up?"
Me:"  there was a lot of things to do"
Lucy:" we'll now that you are here i can finally kiss you"  we both laughed and then i placed my lips on hers she was going at it we finally released Me:" i should get to bed Lucy"
Lucy:" why? you just got here"    Me:" because tomorrow i have a surprise for you"
Lucy:" come on Caspian please tell me"
Me:" i can't your gonna have to wait"
Lucy:" fine"   Me:" goodnight"    Lucy:" goodnight Caspian" she gave me one last kiss and i headed out and went to my room, i finally got in bed and kept thinking about what she's gonna say tomorrow i really hope she says yes.

 I went back to her room and i saw her brushing her hair Lucy:" oh finally Caspian you took to long what was holding you up?" Me:"  there was a lot of things to do"Lucy:" we'll now that you are here i can finally kiss you"  we both laughed and the...

Lucy's POV:i woke up the next morning and was wondering what Caspian was going to surprise me with i heard a knock on my door Me:" come in" the door open and then i saw Caspian   Me:" hey Caspian"
Caspian:" hi Lucy are you ready for the surprise?"   Me:" of course i am i've been thinking about what the surprise is"   Caspian:" well come on"   Me:" i'll be out"  after Caspian left i put on a simple blue dress and a necklace i went out and saw Caspian there he looked nervous. Caspian:" are you ready?"   Me:" yeah i'm ready"  he took my hand and went to the garden Caspian:" so Lucy i know we have know
each other for a while now and we did the other big part of life and it was our first time"
Me:" So what are you trying to say Caspian?"
Caspian:" what i'm trying to say is..." he stoped and kneeled on the floor my mind was spinning Caspian:" Lucy Pevensie will you be my wife and also my Queen?"   i was shocked and then i finally said Me:" Yes!!!! Caspian i will marry you" he smiled wide he got up and put the ring on i looked up at him and kissed him i was so excited Me:" we're did you get this ring? it's beautiful"   Caspian:" it was my moms my dad said that she wanted me to give it to the perfect women i was going to marry"
Me:" it's wonderful wait what about Edmund and Peter oh there gonna be mad"
Caspian:" it's ok Lu i already told them there fine with it"   Me:" really i thought Peter was going to freak out"
Caspian:" me too but he didn't" i smiled
Me:" so when's the wedding?"
Caspian:" in 2 weeks"    Me:" in two weeks!!! Caspian but that's a little bit of-"
Caspian:" it's fine i already got the maids doing it"    Me:" sneaky"    Caspian:" i love you"   Me:" i love you too"   we kissed and then i told him Me:" your my King and i'm your Lionheart"

Caspian:" that goes so well with us"   Me:" i know, now we should go tell Peter that it finally happen"  we went to his study and then saw Peter and Edmund   Peter:" so it finally happen?"   Caspian:" yes it did"  Edmund:" im proud of you Lucy" he hugged me i then turned around to Peter   Me:" are you ok?"
Peter:" yeah im fine it's just that i can't believe that my little sister is getting married"
i saw tears in his eyes Me:" oh Pete it's fine i'm not going anywhere"   Peter:"i know it's just hard sometimes"  i hugged him and then Caspian and i went back to my room Caspian:"that went well"  Me:" yeah it did" i put my lips on Caspian's and we laid down still kissing and i can't believe i'm marrying the man i love and my life is going to be amazing.