You kissed caspian!!?

Lucy's POV: i woke up and still had Caspian's ring on i went downstairs and saw everyone eating breakfast Peter:" Hello Lu" Me:" hey Peter" Edmund;" Come eat breakfast with us" i went to the kitchen and sat down i was next to Peter Susan:" where did you get that ring" i looked down at my hand and i forgot i had it on i quickly his it under the table Me:" oh umm i found it" Peter:" can i see it?  i was screwed it had Caspian's name on the bottom i slowly gave it to him he looked at it and he looked at the bottom Peter:" it says King Caspian X" i sign i closed my eyes Peter:" Lu this is Caspian's ring" Me:" i know" Susan:" you said you didn't go to Narnia" Me:" We did go" Peter:" why didn't you tell us? Me:" because we thought it didn't matter". Peter:" ok but why do you have Caspian's ring? you can't take things out of Narnia!" Me:" i know that but Aslan gave this to me yesterday" Susan:" but why did he give you Caspian's ring?!" Me:" Susan do you remember when i told you i had my first kiss?" Susan:" yes" Me:" Well... in... Narnia i- Kissed Caspian and Aslan gave me this to remember him" i saw Susan's and Peters eyes wide open Peter:" YOU KISSED CASPIAN?!!!" Me:" YES peter i did and you can't get mad at me because i'm already an adult" Peter:" yes but you know Caspian was also Susan's first kiss"  Me:" but he was trying to protect me you can even tell Edmund"  Edmund:" its true peter he was trying to protect her" Peter:" you knew about this" Edmund:" yes but Lucy has to have a life and i saw the whole entire kiss and i didn't mind" Peter:" how many times did you kiss him?" Me:"... umm... three" Peter:" YOU  KISSED him three times?" Me:" yes but the second time was because i was jealous and the last time it was a goodbye kiss" Susan:" Lucy's right Peter she is an adult and you knew she was going to kiss a boy soon" Peter:" i know but it was too soon" Me:" im sorry Pete" Peter:" no in sorry Lucy" i gave him a hug and i was glad this didn't go overhand. Peter:" but i'm still angry and mad at you" i rolled my eyes i still remember when i smiled at Caspian and he smiled back when we first got to the Dawn Treader.

 Peter:" but i'm still angry and mad at you" i rolled my eyes i still remember when i smiled at Caspian and he smiled back when we first got to the Dawn Treader

i smiled at that thought and i hope i see him one day.