Is that Lucy?

Caspian's POV:i woke up and i has no idea i went inside of the hotel i got up from bed and went to the bathroom i still had the close from Narnia i had to cut my hair i got some scissors and started to cut all of my hair was falling then i finished i put water on it and it didn't look that bad i got close from the back bag and put it on. It was a light brown long sleeve shirt and a black leather jacket, gray pants a watch and a bracelet(seen in the picture above it is the real person) i headed out of the hotel and walked done the street there was a lot of girls looking at me with smiles i felt weird then a girl was coming out of her apartment she looked so beautiful she crossed the street and i went straight. I found i stand of oranges i got one a have them the money i was eating it and then i saw the same girl again she was getting some apples i saw her eyes the were blue like the ocean she looked really familiar and then i saw her ring it looked like the one i had i went up to her Me:" hello there" she turned around and smiled is that Lucy?. Lucy:" hello" Me:" i'm sorry but you look familiar what's your name?" Lucy:" oh my name is Lucy, Lucy pevensie" my eyes widen it was her Me:" Lucy? it me Caspian!" i saw her eyes widen Lucy:" Caspian? OMG Caspian!!" she jumped in my arms and hugged me Lucy:" omg you cut your hair you look so handsome, but how did you get here?" Me:" well Aslan told me there was a problem with you and Peter so he told me i had to come and prove him wrong" she smiled Lucy: oh Caspian i'm so happy you're here i know that Peter freaked out that i kissed you but-" i got her off i put my lips to hers she was shocked but then she wrapped her hands around my neck and kissed back we released Lucy:" i missed that" i laughed Me:" i did too".
Lucy:" well we should get to my apartment Edmund is the only one there Peter and Susan went to work" Me:" do you think their gonna be happy to see me?" Lucy:" of course Peter and Susan hasn't seen you in 8 years they will be happy to see you" Me:" well we should get going" Lucy:" we should" she smiled and she grabbed my hand

we walked like that and in this very moment i knew what my chose was.