Ramandu's daughter

Caspian's POV: I woke up and saw Lucy beside me when did she come here? Edmund was waking up I couldn't let him notice this so i went went back to sleep. I heard Edmund laugh Edmund:" I know your awake Caspian" Me:" how did Lucy get here?" Edmund:" i don't know" Me:"Edmund do you know something i don't?" Edmund:" what could i possibly know?" Me:" i don't know" Lucy was starting to wake up Lucy:" oh sorry Caspian i don't know what happen" Me:" it's fine" she got up and went to her cabin. Lucy's POV:I quickly went back to my cabin I sighed I can't I can't believe I fell asleep with Caspian it was weird but at least that's over I put on one of Caspian shirt and pants I picked up my hair into a side ponytail I went up deck and i went towards Edmund. Me:" hey ed" Edmund:" oh hey Lu" Me:" i really don't know what happen yesterday" Edmund:" yeah sure"  i punched him in his arm Edmund:" ow its not my fault you like him" Caspian:" Who likes who?" I heard a voice i turned around and it was Caspian Me:" oh nothing just talking" Caspian:" well we will be arriving the island in a hour go get gear up" Me:"ok" i went to my cabin and put my dagger and cordial on my waist and my sword. I got on the boat and we went off we arrived and went to explore this time the whole crew came with us it was dark so we could barley see then we saw a big table with food there were some men that were asleep they had swords Caspian:" quickly put the swords on the table" we put all of them there Edmund:" there's only six" Caspian:" were missing one" then we saw a big blue light fall to the ground it transformed into a beautiful women we went towards her Caspian:" you are most beautiful" i looked at him and got closer. Edmund:" your a star" she nodded Caspian:" you really are beautiful" Liliandil:" if it's a distraction i can change form" both Edmund and Caspian said no i rolled my eyes Me:" will they ever wake?" Liliandil:" we hope so when the right time comes come on follow me" Liliandil:" the last sword is in the green mist you can bring it back and and evil will be destroyed" she turned to Caspian Liliandil:" Goodbye" Caspian smiled. I gave her an angry look and she disappeared and we went back to the ship and went to sleep i couldn't sleep as usual  Caspian was up to prepare for the battle i was remembering what Caspian said to Liliandil i will never be beautiful i started crying i hit my hand on the wood and cried Edmund:" Lucy why are you crying?" Me:" i can't take this anymore wheres Caspian?" Edmund:" he's in his study" i tanned out the door to his study i opened the door and he was in his desk he looked up to me Caspian:" Lucy are you ok" i got up and i ran to him and crashed my lips to his i rapped my hands o. his neck and pulled closer he pulled away Caspian:" Lucy why did you do that?" Me:" because i love you so much i'm sorry but i should go" i was waking towards the door then i felt his hand he turned me around and he kissed me it was more fiercely i stumbled back and hit my back to the door i grabbed one hand and locked the door we pulled back for air and then kissed i started unbuttoning his shirt but stoped because i wanted to kiss him instead. we finally let go and we're both breathless Caspian:" i love you too but your going to your world after this" Me:" i j ow but i will never forget you" Caspian:" you should get to bed" i nodded and went to my cabin i can't believe i kissed him i smiled and went to bed.

 we finally let go and we're both breathless Caspian:" i love you too but your going to your world after this" Me:" i j ow but i will never forget you" Caspian:" you should get to bed" i nodded and went to my cabin i can't believe i kissed him i s...