I Love Lucy. Not you.

Lucy's POV:i can't believe Caspian is here i didn't think i would see him again we got to the apartment Me:" Edmund i'm home" Edmund;" finally Lucy what took you sooo long?" Me:"well i ran into someone" Edmund:" and who would that be?" Me:" Caspian!" Edmund came around the corner and then he saw Caspian. Edmund:" Caspian? how in the world did you get here? and you look different" Caspian:" well Aslan sent me here to fix a problem and he also told me i had to cut my hair" Edmund:" i could barley recognize you" we all laughed and went to seat on the couch. Me:" i think Peter and Susan are gonna be here in 10 minutes" i said nervous Caspian:" hey it gonna be ok Lucy" Caspian hugged me while we sat on the couch 15 minutes past i heard the door open Peter:" Lucy Edmund we're home" i sat up by the couch next to Caspian Edmund was on the other one Peter:" Lu who is this?" Me:" well... this is ...C-C Caspian" i saw Susan and Peter eyes widen Susan:" what do you mean it's Caspian?" Me:" well Aslan sent him here to fix a problem" Caspian:" yes that's why i'm here" Peter:" well Lucy told me everything that happen between you too on the dawn treader i'm still mad about that" Caspian:" and that's the other reason i'm here to tell you that i know when Lucy was there in Narnia she was still a girl but now she's an adult and i know that your the older brother and it's your job to protect her, but all i'm trying to say is that i'll protect her for you. i promise.

Peter:" i guess your right, i'm sorry Lu for all of this but it's hard letting you go"   Me:" it's ok peter i'm still gonna be around"  Edmund:" ok enough talking let's make dinner" we all laughed i went to the kitchen with Peter and Edmund Caspia...

Peter:" i guess your right, i'm sorry Lu for all of this but it's hard letting you go" Me:" it's ok peter i'm still gonna be around" Edmund:" ok enough talking let's make dinner" we all laughed i went to the kitchen with Peter and Edmund Caspian stayed in the living room with Susan.
Caspian's POV:" i was sitting in the living room looking around the small apartment Susan:" Caspian can i talk to you?" Me:" yeah" she took me to a spare room Susan:" so Caspian i'm just gonna come out and say it i really like you" i was shocked Me:" Susan I love Lucy not you i only liked you but that was along time ago you were mean to me you never cheered me up only Lucy did" she looked at me then next thing i know she crashed her lips to mine i tried to pull away but i couldn't then i heard a gasp i finally pulled away and i saw...
A/N: who do you think it was? please comment vote and i'll post the next chapter tomorrow or Wednesday🥰🧡