✧ Chapter 6 ✧

(Y/n) = Your name
(S/n) = Surname / last name
(E/c) = Eye colour
(S/c) = Skin colour / skin tone
(H/c) = Hair colour
(H/l) = Hair length

~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~

"Table four, (Y/n)! Wake up!" I let out a soft grunt, a small food tray forcefully finding its way into my arms, set for one of the tables in the café. "I'm awake, I got it." I called over my shoulder a little irritably as I carried it to the customer, plastering on my overly friendly waitress façade to hand them the order.

Ever since the day Jotaro ordered a coffee here, Mio has become quite arrogant; constantly telling me to pick up the slack, making other unnecessary small but belittling comments. Something as insignificant as a boy muttering something under his breath caused her to completely change her act, allowing it get to her head.

Since then, I silently wished Jotaro wouldn't show up here ever again. But I suppose it was bound to happen someday. Just my luck..

* ding ding * * ding ding *
The bells that hung just above the door chimed for the hundredth time that day.

"Good afternoon, how may I-.." I was cut off completely by Mio, who suddenly jumped ahead of me to greet Jotaro in my place. I eyed her suspiciously, that was until I looked up, my eyes meeting his equally confused gaze. I was too busy cleaning the countertops to notice that it was Jotaro, but I should've guessed.

"Good afternoon, sir! I'll be your server for today!" She giddily grabbed a menu, hugging it close to her chest as she trotted around the front desk to accompany him to his seat. He huffed, clearly annoyed by her prancing about like that. "Yare yare daze.."

As Mio began to show him the multiple options of seats, explaining why each choice was fitting for him even though it was highly unnecessary, Jotaro seated himself on the barstool directly in front of me.

He completely ignored her! I couldn't help but smirk slightly at him for being so rude to the girl that had been giving me so much grief these past few days. "So I see you've found a better seat! Excellent choice!~"

"Shut up!"

He suddenly snapped much louder than I had expected. While it was well-deserved, his booming voice still managed to completely catch me off-guard. Everybody in the food joint was silenced in an instant.

Cold chills ran down my spine, my body jolting with fright at his sudden outburst. He seemed to notice this, his voice automatically lowering but still remaining as cold and concise as ever. "Get out of my way!"

Mio's cheeks burned up bright crimson, her face now completely flushed with what I presumed to be embarrassment. But boy was I wrong. "O-okay, Jotaro-San!" She grinned happily, her hand unconsciously reaching up to her hair, twirling a loose strand that managed to fall from her loosely-tied ponytail. I could clearly see Jotaro's left eye twitch at her words, calling him by his first name as if she knew him well.

"You really hit it off with the ladies, don't you." I chuckled inaudibly to myself whilst preparing the coffee machine for his incoming order, most likely being the same as his last. Seeing as he momentarily watched me setting it up without intervening, I guessed I was right.

"People like her really piss me off." He stated bluntly, tilting his cap to hide the fixated glare that still remained in his eyes. "Well hopefully some coffee will help take your mind off all that." I smiled in a weak attempt to cool him down, placing his completed order on the countertop in front of him.