✧ Chapter 12 ✧

(Y/n) = Your name
(S/n) = Surname / last name
(E/c) = Eye colour
(S/c) = Skin colour / skin tone
(H/c) = Hair colour
(H/l) = Hair length

~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~

In return for the boys' generosity in helping me while I was sick, I decided to treat them to a day out. I went out of my way to visit the local tourist office to find the best attractions in the city, and ended up spotting an aquarium in a neighbouring town.

I purchased three tickets that day, and today I have the opportunity to surprise the duo with the perfect day out. When I saw the attraction's icon pop up on the map, I instantly thought of Kakyoin running wild around the fish tanks, pointing out their ludicrous names and imitating their expressions. And not only this, but Jotaro would more than likely appreciate the chance to see these creatures up close, take notes, and just generally have a good time in his element.

"Just tell me! Where are you taking us!?" Kakyoin pressed impatiently as I led them to the bus station. "For the last time, it's a surprise!" I huffed, now sincerely regretting not telling him since Jotaro didn't seem to care all that much, just a hint of hidden curiosity lingering in his eyes as he followed casually.

"The bus station? What a great surprise." He deadpanned, arms crossed over each other  with a pout to match. "I know right? If only we split up here.." I rolled my eyes and simply continued to find the right stop.

"Why didn't you tell me we were getting the bus? I didn't bring any money.." Kakyoin shoved his hands into his pockets, gripping onto the inside to pull them out, showing that he was completely empty-pocketed. "That was on purpose. Now you can't pay, so it's my treat today!"

Just as I turned to pay the driver for our student tickets, I watched as Jotaro exchanged his money for three tickets before I could even get in line. He stepped off the bus momentarily and handed them to each of us. "Jotaro! I'm supposed to be treating you and Kakyoin today!" I facepalmed with a soft sigh.

"No need." He turned to take a seat on the bus, walking to the very back while the space was empty. Kakyoin and I followed close behind, sitting along the entirety of the five back row seats, seeing as Jotaro's bulky build took up a lot of space in the middle, leaving the two remaining seats as Kakyoin and I's footrests.

~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~

As the bus finally slowed to a halt, I jolted awake after taking a short-lived nap. I peered over at Kakyoin to see him fast asleep, mouth hanging wide open as he quietly snored to himself on the opposite side of the bus. But Jotaro remained awake and stoic as ever in the centre of our row of seats.

I straightened my posture and fixed my slightly messy hair, silently hoping I wasn't napping too obnoxiously. "Alright, we're here." I stood up and laughed as Kakyoin barely stirred in his heavy slumber.

"Kakyoin, come on." I jabbed his side lightly, just enough for him to wake in a sudden fit of laughter. "Hey! That tickles!" He whined, gripping onto his waist to try and protect it from any further tickling. "Get up, we're here." I chuckled as his sleepy eyes glanced outside and widened with surprise. "Oh yeah!"

It only took another couple of minutes to arrive at the aquarium, but the boys were too distracted by the unfamiliar town to notice it standing right in front of them. "This is it." I announced, arms outstretched in the direction of the brightly-painted blue building. Kakyoin couldn't help but grin with excitement, while Jotaro's eyes simply widened ever so slightly.