The Beginning Of The End ✔️

Y/N POV
Peter and I were on yet again, another field trip. We were heading to MoMa.
"Ya know I'm really starting to think that M.J likes me." Peter rants.
"Uhhum." I say.
"Wait, what do you mean uhhum? Uhhum as in yes or uhhum as in no?" Peter worries.
"Uhhum." I say to torture him more.
"You guys are like, best friends! Does she like me, does she not. What's-" Peter starts.
I then feel a tingle as start to sit up straighter and become more aware of my surroundings. I feel my sense direct me one way and I look to the window. My eyes widen as I see a big space alien circle thing.
Peter then noticed and looked the same direction. I start to panic but also get excited at the new challenge that approaches.

Peter then starts to tap Ned rapidly.
"Ned, hey. I need you to cause a distraction." Peter says. Ned then notices the space thing.
"Holy-! We're all gonna die!" He says as he draws everyone's attention to the windows, giving us time to escape away from the ruckus.
Peter and I then swing out and escape from the bus. We swing under a bridge and then around town until we see an alleyway and quickly changed.

I then spot action over a little far from us.
"Carol enhance vision." I say aloud. My vision was then zoomed in as I saw Tony in his suit fighting some alien dude. I tap Peter's shoulder and then point to Tony. "Ladies first." I say. He sighs but then swings off while I snicker.
I watch Peter catch a punch that was meant for Tony as I wait for the perfect moment to swoop in.
"Hey man. What's up Mr. Stark." I hear Peter say.
"Kid where did you come from?" Tony asks.
"A field trip to MoMa!" Peter tells as the alien grabs him before throwing him.
I then swing down and kick the alien in the face. He doesn't take much damage though.
"You always have to make an entrance." I hear Tony say.
"Just taking after the best." I say with a wink. Tony then hits the alien with an beam and we start to fight.
"Uh, What is this guy's problem Mr.Stark?" Peter asks as he gets up and fights too.
"He's from space. He came here to steal a necklace from a wizard." Tony says. I scrunch my nose in confusion.
"Ahh yes. Your normal everyday kind of thing. I thought we scheduled that for next Tuesday?" I say.
The alien then starts to throws stuff. I try to web up a few heavy things that could hurt people and I also shoot my Sleep Shard Pistol at the alien.
The alien doesn't seem to notice and it takes no effect.
"Seems like my Sleep Pistol is going to do nothing in this fight. It's not effecting the alien." I report.
Then a flash of a red cap passes by.
"Don't worry about that." Tony says. "That's the wizard, get on it."
"Copy that." We say as we swing off.
We then start fallowing another alien who was also chasing the wizard. The alien was bending stuff with a simple swipe of his fingers. It was a kind of a creepy graceful thing.
The alien then throws a sign at Peter making Peter fall behind.
"Not cool!" I hear Peter say. I look back for a moment but then continue the chase.
The wizard then starts to fall and I web the wizard but notice a blue beam try to take the wizard. Another web then joins and I turn to see Peter. With a quick nod at him, we tried to fight the pull of the beam. We are then taken and start to float up as well.
"Uhh Mr. Stark, we're being beamed up." Peter says.
"Hang on kids." I hear Tony say though the ear piece.
The ship then climes in altitude and we try to hang on. I start breathing hard and my vision starts to fuzz.
"Y/N, Pete, you got to let go. I'm gonna catch you." I hear tony say. My body starts to shake as I still try to hold on, not wanting to let go.
"But you said save the wizard!" Peter exclaimed. "I can't breath." Peter then takes off his mask.
"We're too high up. You're running out of air." Tony says.
"Pete." I say weakly before my body let's go for me.
I fall backwards and see Peter turn around.
"Y/N!" He yells before jumping after me.
I then feel something connect to my back and a new feeling spreads around my body. I take a deep breath of clean air supply. I then feel a hand grab my wrist. I look up and see Peter now In a metal Spider-Man suit. He pulls me up. I steady myself as Peter let's go of my hand.
"Mr. Stark it smells like a new car in here." Peter says.
"Happy trails kid. Friday send him home." I hear Tony says as he flys into our vision.
"Oh come on!" I hear Peter yell as his parachute deploys. I laugh lightly before looking back at Tony.
"Ready for another mission Sweetheart." He says.
"When ever you are Pops." I say with a slight smirk under my mask. I then grab onto his shoulder as he flys up and lasers a hole in the ship.