Iron Sis ✔️

"Sissy!" I hear. I turn around and see the four and a half year old with the royal blue rescue helmet.
"Ack! Iron sis help, the bad tree monsters are attacking." I say as we play.
"I'll save you." She says as she goes and pretends to use her hand made reactor glove to attack the tree. She makes cute sounds as she pretends to blast the tree.
I then sneak up behind her.
"Mwahaha, I have fooled you. For I, am the tickle monster!" I say as I start to tickle her mercilessly.
"Oh no! Hahahahhaha, stop it sissy." She yells and giggles.
"What's the magic word?" I ask.
"Please!"
"Oh alright, but only because you asked so nicely." I say. She pops up from the ground and looks at me.
"Come on sissy, lets go to my secret lab." She says as she drags me to her little tent.
"Okay okay." I say with a small laugh.

We get into the tent and I look at Morgan. I then take off the helmet and inspect it.
"Can I see your suit sissy?" She asks.
"I don't know, better ask daddy about that. I think he's still grounded me from it because of last time." I say as it slowly turns to a whisper like secret. She giggles.
"Was that when you pranked daddy with the web grenade?" She asks.
"Yeah. I got him good tho didn't I." I say as we giggle.

I then hear foot steps. I turn to Morgan and put my finger to my lips.
"I think there's an intruder. You're going to need this if you're gonna fight them Iron Sis." I say as I put the helmet back on her.

I then hear a series of claps before,
"Chow time."

Morgan looked at me and I held my hand out, telling her to stay put.
"Y/N and Morgan Stark, you want some lunch?" I hear our dad ask.
I then point at the opening as a go sign and she quickly moves out.
"Define lunch or be disintegrated." I hear Morgan say. I giggle and poke my head out form the tent.
"You should not be wearing that, okay? That is part of a special anniversary gift I'm making for momma." Tony says. He kisses the side of her helmet before taking it off.
I get out of the tent and stand up. Tony looks at me.
"I'm surprised you still fit in that tent." He says.
"Pfft, I will always fit in that tent and you know that." I say. He smiles before looking back at Morgan.
"You guys thinking about lunch?" He asks. "I could give you a handful of crickets on a bed of lettuce." He says to Morgan.
"No." Morgan says.
"You're gonna get disintegrated if you keep this up Dad." I say with a smirk.
"No, that's what she wants, right?" He says. He then picks up the helmet. "How did you find this?"
"Garage." She simply states.
"Really? Were you looking for it?" He asks.
"No. I found it while looking for Sissy's." She says.
"Mmmm, Okay then. She can have it back soon. But only if you watch over her, Okay?" He says. She nods.
"You like being in the garage? So does sissy and daddy." He says as he picks her up.
"No fair. I thought it was my turn to be carried." I fake pout as I cross my arms.
Morgan looks at Tony.
"Sissy wants a turn." She says as she points to me. He turns and sees me. I then put away my act and walk to them.
"I'm joking Sis." I say as I ruffle her hair.
"You are wanted in the kitchen young one." Tony says to me.
"How much money are they gonna give me if I turn myself in?" I ask.
"Ten hugs!" Morgan says excitedly. I smile at her and pinch one of her cheeks.
"Ten hugs it is then." I say. I give Dad a kiss on the cheek as I walk to the house.
"Thanks sweetheart!" I hear him yell.
"No problem Pops!" I yell back.

-Time Skip-

I get everything thing set up and I go to get Tony. I reach the door but stop when I hear multiple voices.
"We can snap our own fingers. We can bring everyone back." I hear though the door. My breathing catches in my throat. Thoughts come into my head and I put my hand in the wall to steady myself.
"Oh god." I thought. "Please, not right now." I say to myself as I realize what my body was going into. I close my eyes and focus on my breathing but also the conversation that is happening behind the door.
"Or screw it up worse than it has, right?" I hear Tony say though the door.
My hearing rings and I start to sit down. I start doing more breathing exercises to try and help get it to go away. Then the ringing stops.
"I know you got a lot on the line. You got a wife, a daughter. But I lost someone very important to me. A lotta people did. And now is the chance to bring them back to bring everyone back, and you're telling me that you won't." I hear someone say before Tony cuts them off.
"That's right Scott. I won't even. I can't." I hear him say.
I take a deep breath, get up and open the door.
"Hey Dad, mom said five more minutes until it's time to eat." I say. He looks at me as I walk down and sit next to him. I then feel everyone's eyes on me. Tony grabs my hand a squeezes it.
"I can see the whole gangs here." I say. The guy from Germany looks at me.
"I'm sorry but who-" He begins to say.
"Y/N Parker- Stark. Also known as Arachnid." I say with a awkward sad smile.
"Tony I didn't know you adopted Y/N." Captain America said.
"There's a lot you don't know." Tony says back.
The porch door then swings open and Morgan came running over.
"Mommy told me to come and save you guys." She said as she climbed into dad's lap and reached out a hand to hold mine. I took her hand.
"Good job, we're saved." Tony says as he holds onto her.
"Good job Iron sis." I whisper to her. She smiles brightly.
"I wish you came here to ask me something else. Anything else." Tony says as he gets up. Morgan and I let go of each other's hands and I also stand up. "I'm honestly happy to see you guys. I just, oh look tables set for seven." He says.
"Tony, I get it. And I'm happy for you I really am. But this is a second chance." Captain America says. Tony then puts a arm around my shoulders while holding Morgan on one hip.
"I got my second chance right here Cap. Can't roll the dice on it." He says. He then turns and kisses my forehead. "Head inside sweetheart, I'll be there in a moment." He softly says. I nod and then go to help Mom.