Home Sweet Home ✔️

"Peter, I promise to see you on the weekends, okay?" I say.
"I know but, it's just such a big change. I went from having you as my roommate my whole life to having to drive two and a half hours to get to you in what feels like a day." He says.
"Mmm but that's what you have your phone for. I'll come and visit as soon as I can. Say hi to Ned and M.J for me. You can tell Ned that Tony adopted me if you want." I say. I turn around but stop and turn on my heels. "Make sure to punch Flash at least once for me." I say with a wink.
I then walk to the passenger side of the car and slide in. I turn to Tony.
"So Cheese burgers where promised, correct?"

-Time Skip-

Tony and I close our car doors and we walk up the porch and to the house door. Then I open the door and step inside.
"Reeeed Robin!" I yell though the house.
"YUMM!" I hear along with a pair of fast foot steps.
"Sissy, Daddy!" Morgan yells as she jumps into my arms.
"Hey iron sis. Did you take care of mom?" I ask her. She nods her head fast.
"Hey squirt, look what daddy brought home." Tony says as he holds up the bag that contained the burger. She wiggles out of my grasp and is now all over Tony.
I then hear another pair of feet and turn to see Pepper.
"Oh thank god." She says. She rushes over and pulls me into a hug.
"No note. Your lucky that Morgan remembered your little message." She says.
"We did it." I say. She then looks thrilled. She turns and looks at Tony too. "I'm so proud!" She says.
We all gather for a group hug.

-Time Skip-

"Hey sissy, who is this?" Morgan asks as she points to a picture of Peter and I.
"Well, that's my twin brother." I say. She then gasps.
"I have a brubber?" She asks.
"He's more like a half brother to you, but yeah I guess so." I say. She looks at me with such glee in her eyes.
"When can I meet him?" She asks. I laugh and ruffle her hair.
"Soon." I say.

-Time Skip-

"Y/N?" I hear. I lift my head and see my dad peaking his head through my door.
"Yeah dad?" I ask. He opens the door a little bit more and walks in with his hands behind his back. I cocked an eyebrow at him.
"Well don't you look suspicious." I say as I rest back in my chair.
"I found a cure." He says as he shows a small vile with purple liquid in it. I then get up quickly.
"You're joking." I say.
"Nope." He says with a smile. I smile and start to jump around.
"Thank you so much!" I say. I go to grab the vile but he holds it from me.
"Are you sure you want to do this? I kind of like you staying fifteen." He asks.
"I'm positive. I want to grow up the same age as Petey. Please." I say.
"Alright."

So in the end it all worked out. A new family and old one too. Friends and family back and a safer universe.

All just in another day of
The Friendly Not-Just-Neighborhood Arachnid.