New York 2012 ✔️

We all stood at the platform as Cap gave his speech.
"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends. We lost family. We lost a part of ourselves. Today we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your mission. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes, no do overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. That doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives, and we're going to win. Whatever it takes. Good luck."
"He's pretty good at that." The raccoon says.
"Right." Ant guy says.
Tony turns to me and squeezes my hand.
"Don't panic." He says.
"I'll try not to." I say back. He then let's go of my hand.
"You heard the man. Stroke those keys Jolly Green." Tony says.
"Trackers engaged." Bruce says.

We're all on the platform.
"See you in a minute." Natasha said.
Everything starts to activate and we put on our helmets. I turn to Tony one last time and then we all get small and travel through some wacky time thing.

Bruce, Ant guy, Cap, Tony and I all landed in New York.
"All right we all have our assignments. Two stones uptown, one down. Stay low keep an eye on the clock." Cap says.
We then see a angry hulk completely destroy someone. We look at Bruce and he seems embarrassed.
"Maybe smash a few things along the way." Cap suggests.
"I think it's gratuitous, but whatever." Bruce says as he walks past us and rips his shirt. He then goes around and lamely punches a few things.

I jumped onto Tony's back and make my hands and feet stick. He flies his up to the Avengers tower and we sneak thought the window. Tony puts his suit away and we watch the original Avengers from afar.
"Mr Rodgers I almost for got that that suit did nothing for your a-"
"Dad!" I whisper as I elbow him lightly.
"No one asked you too look Tony." I hear Cap say through the coms.
"It's ridiculous." Tony states.
"I think you look great Cap." Ant dude says.
"As far as I'm concerned,that's America's a-"
"Language! We have a kid that can hear you." I hear Cap say.
"Just so you know, I may look fifteen but I'm actually like, twenty." I say.
"Really? How does that work?" Ant guy asks.
"Alien tech accident. I don't age, so we don't really count my age. But I keep a ruff estimate in my head." I say simply.

We then start going on the move as people in suit and ties come in.
"Who are these guys?" I ask.
"They are SHEILD. Well, actually Hydra, but we didn't know that yet." Tony say.
"Really? I mean, they look like bad guys." Ant guy says.
"You're small, but you're talking loud." Tony says.

We wait for a little bit until we see our target.
"Alright you're up little buddy." Tony says as he then flicks small Ant guy. After we see him make it Tony grabs me, makes his suit appear and then we fall out of the window.
"You are so lucky I trust you." I say to Tony. He chuckles as we start to fly.

"Alright Cap. I got our scepter in the elevator, just passing the 80th floor." Tony says.
"On it. Head to the lobby." Cap says through the coms.
"Copy that." I say.
"We'll see you there." Tony says.