A Realization ✔️

Tony and I had to hit some dudes but we got some black SHEILD uniforms to try and blend in.
"Thumbelina, do you copy? I've got eyes on the prize. It is go time." Tony says.
"Bombs away." Ant dude says.
"Is that Ax body spray?"He asks. I snicker.
"Yeah, I had a can in the desk for emergencies, relax. Can we focus please?" Tony says.
"I'm going inside you, now." Ant dude says.
"At least take him on a date first." I say under my breath. I then feel an elbow to my rib. "Ow!"
"Shush it Missy." Tony says.

We then see some dudes Argue and try to take the case.
"Alright move it Stuart little. Things are getting dicey out here. Let's go." Tony says.
"You promise me you won't die." Ant dude says.
"Wait what do you mean die-" Tony then cut me off.
"We're only giving me a mild cardiac dysthymia." He states.
"So basically a heart attack." I say back.
"That doesn't sound mild."
"Do it Lang. Window is closing, pull my pin." Tony commands.
I then watch past Tony drop to the floor. They start yelling.
"Medic!" I yell.
"Give these guys some help." Tony says.
The case then slides our direction and Tony swiftly picks it up. We start walking away. The hulk then bursts out making the case fall out of Tony's hands.
As if it went in slow motion, I quickly shot a web making sure the case stayed closed before rolling over and catching it.
People start to panic and don't seem to notice what I did. I quickly look at Tony with wide eyes.
"We got to go." I say. He nods and we make our way out as fast as possible.

We all then end up back onto the platform. I look around and everyone has their stones.
"Did we get them all?" Bruce asks.
"Are you telling me this actually worked?" Rhodey asks.
We then hear heavy steps and turn to see an upset and wet Clint but no Natasha.
"Clint where's Nat?" Bruce asks.
He stays silent. Tears start to form in my eyes.

We all sat out by the lake as we took a pause in her memory.
"Do we know if she had family?" Tony asks.
"Yeah. Us." Steve replies.
Thor then gets all riled up about us thinking she's dead.
"We can't get her back." Clint says.
"What, whats He-"
"It can't be undone. It can't."
"Look I'm sorry, no offense, but you are a very earthy being, okay? We're talking about space magic. And 'can't' seems very definitive. Don't you think?" Thor asks.
"Yeah look, I know that I'm way outside of my pay grade here. But she still isn't here is she? It can't be undone. Or that's at least what what the red floating guy had to say. Maybe you want to go talk to him." Clint says.
I then walk closer to Clint. "Clint, what exactly did he say?" I ask. He has tears in his eyes as he chokes on his words.
"He said, that in order to get the Soul Stone, you had to give a soul. He said it was a soul for a soul."
I look down and think.
"I've got it." I say as I look back up. Everyone looks at me.
"Got what?" Bruce asks.
"The dude said a soul for a soul, right? That means, when we give back the Soul Stone after snapping our fingers than we should get Natasha back. Because it's a soul for a soul." I say. I could see everyone's spirits lift. Clint then runs to me and squeezes me into a hug. I was quite startled but then hug back. Then others start to join and it turns into a great big group hug.
"You are a genius!"
They all start to go on and on about the new discovery or realization.
I then pull away.
"Let's get to work." I say.