Space Recording ✔️

I watch from afar as Tony and the girl I learned to know as Nebula played paper football. I watched intensely as I try to take my mind off everything that has been happening.

The whole crew turned into dust except us three. We got onto a ship that nebula led us to and we have been kind of drifting in space since. We are nowhere near Earth or really any planets.

I got up and head into a room that has a dark and partly distorted Iron Man helmet. I shakily stretch my hands and push a button that was on the side of it. A blue light then scans me.
"Is this recording? I don't know if I want it to or not honestly. This is Tony's helmet. I hope he doesn't mind. If anyone actually does see this video, please don't use it as blackmail. I probably look god awful right now. I don't know what to do. I tried to keep the food as much as I can so we'd live longer but It didn't really work. It was more of a slowly starving myself thing." I say openly as I raise my shirt a little bit, showing the prominent bones showing. "I don't really care about that though." I say as I put down my shirt, sit and rest agents a wall.
"My real motive was for Tony. Because I know that Tony needs to get back. He has something to go back home to. He has Pepper, he's starting a new life. I-I don't." I choked out.
"Most of my family is dead. My mom, dad, uncle and now my own twin." I say as I hiccup. "Heck, I bet Aunt May is dead too. I failed to protect Peter, I don't want to fail at protecting Tony. I can't. He's the last thing I really have." I say. I turn to the helmet and push the button to end the recording. I then lay back and fall asleep laying on the floor.