To: Pep ✔️

Tony's POV
I walk into the room where I kept my helmet and see Y/N laying on the ground. I quickly make it over to her and check her pulse. I let out a sigh of relief when I find it. I then pick her up. Man is she light.
I sit down and put her head in my lap. I then turn on the helmet to record.
I tap it a few times. "This thing on?" I then lean back.
"Hey Ms Potts, Pep. If you find this recording, don't post it on social media. It's going to be a real tearjerker." I say as I look down at the girl in my lap before looking back up. "I don't know if your ever going to see these. I don't even know if your still.. Oh god I hope so." I say, praying that she was still alive.
"Today's day 21. No, that's not right, 22? You know if it wasn't for the existential terror of staring at the literal void of space, I would say I'm doing better today. Infection has run its corse thanks to that blue meanie back there. You'd love her. Very practical. Only a little bit of a sadist." I say with a small chuckle. I look down at Y/N and calmly run my hand though her hair.
"Y/N is the only one left with me besides the blue one. We've been holding up as best as we can. She's been having panic attacks and I've tried the best I can to help her. We've also ran out of food. I tried to get her to eat some of the last's bits but she refused. Said she would force feed it to me if I didn't take it. She's a sweet kid. So much has happened to her for such a young girl." I say with a sigh. "Unfortunately, oxygen will run out tomorrow morning, and that'll be it. Pep, I know I said no more surprises but I was really hoping to pull off one more. But it looks like, well you know what it looks like. Don't feel bad. I mean if you grovel for a couple weeks and then move on with enormous guilt." I say as I put a hand on my head. My head starts to pound.
"I should probably Lie down. Go rest my eyes. Please know, when I drift off, it'll be like every night lately. I'm fine, totally fine. I dream about you." I say as I bopped where the nose of the helmet would be. "Because it's always you." I then turn off the recording.
I then lye down and feel Y/N shift and hug onto me. I smile and put a hand on her head as I fall asleep.