Five Years ✔️

Y/N POV

A lot has happened in this past year.
Tony and Pepper got married with me as the flower girl. It was a beautiful.

After that Tony talked with Pepper and they both agreed to adopt me. Which was probably the happiest day of my life. It took a little while for me to get used to calling them mom and dad tho.
We also moved into a nice farm. It was very calming which helped. I also got some help for my panic attacks and it helped for the most part. There were still some times that it would happen.

That's the gist of what has happened. But currently, I was called to the living room.

I sat on the couch and Tony comes in and sits down too. We look at each other a little confused. Then Pepper walks in and stands in front of us.
"What going on Pep?" Tony asks.
"I have a big announcement." She says. "I'm pregnant." Our mouths drop.
"Oh my gosh!" I yell as I run over and hug Pepper tightly. "This is amazing! I'm gonna have a little sibling!" Tony then comes over and kisses Pepper on the cheek and me on the head before joining in for a group hug.

-Time Skip-

"Knock knock." I say as I walk into Tony's workshop/ garage. Tony turns and sees me before turning back to his project.
"Hey sweetheart. What's up?" He asked.
"I have a question for you."
"Okay, I'm listening." He says as he puts his toys down. I sit down on one of the stools and look him straight in the eye.
"What's wrong with me?" I ask. He looks startled.
"What do you mean?" He asked. I sigh.
"I don't think you've noticed but, I haven't aged a day past fifteen." I say. He looks at me. "Dad-"
"I think I have an idea." He says. "You were hit with the alien technology when you were fifteen, right?" I nod my head. "When we kept you for testing and other things like that, we were looking for side effects. Seeing how it would mix with you since you were already changed with radioactive spider stuff. We didn't see much but I guess we didn't watch close enough. My best guess is that the alien technology has stopped you from aging." He says. I look up from the floor and at Tony.
"So, what do we do now?" I ask.
"Depends, I can try to find a cure but I would need some blood samples and stuff, or we could let it be." He says.
"Would I be immortal then?" I ask. Tony chuckles.
"I guess so." He says.
"Cool!" I exclaimed.

We tried to find a cure but turned up with nothing much. We ended up having to tell Pepper and she was a bit worried. But Tony was too. He was actually more worried than you were but didn't show it.
"You know, you're never going to be able to drink." He jokingly said.
"Just because I look fifteen doesn't mean I am. I'll just show the people my identity card." I say.
"I bet you ten bucks that they'll think you got a fake identity and they'll call the cops on you." He says.
"Well I can have some at the house."
"No, you think I'm gonna let you have alcohol? I'm gonna tease you about being fifteen forever." We laugh.

(This chapter was kind of trash so sorry.)