The Time Heist ✔️

Y/N POV
I'm not stupid. I knew that Tony was going to the compound. He really shouldn't leave his plans out on a table.

I slowly walk into Morgan's room. I walk over to her bed and sit on the edge. She turns her body and opens her eyes with a yawn.
"Hey Iron Sis, I need you to do a favor for me." I say. "I'm going to sneak away with daddy, make sure that mommy doesn't freak out, Okay?" She miss her head.
"Give your Sis a hug before I go." I say as I open my arms. She sits up and gives me a tight hug.
"I love you 3000 Sissy." She says as she lays back down.
"I love you 3000." I whisper back as I leave the room.

-Time Skip-

I make it outside a few minutes before Dad does. I hide behind the car and when I saw the door to the house open, I hide quickly opened the car door and laid down in the back seats. He got into the car and didn't notice me.

The car comes to a stop after a while and I hear Tony talking to Captain America.
"Why the long face. Let me guess, he turned into a baby." I hear him.
"Among other things, Yeah. What are you doing here?" Cap asks.

They talk a little more but I don't really pay attention. I then see then walk past the window and I carefully move to the front seat.
"Will you keep that quiet. Didn't bring one for the whole team. We are getting the whole team, Yeah?" I hear. I then open the car door and walk out.
"I'm glad I snuck off then." I say as I lean agents the car. They turn and look at me.
"How did you-" Tony began to say before I cut him offered
"We'll talk about it later. You want the whole team so I'm here." I say.
"We're working on getting the rest." Cap says. He walk off and Tony turned to me.
"How'd you even get here!?" He asks.
"I hid in the back of your car." I say casually. He rolls his eyes and then ruffles my hair.
"Your so lucky that we needed you." He says. We then walk inside the compound.

"Rhodey! Nice to see you again." I greet. He turns to me and smiles.
"Y/N, you haven't aged a day. It's been five years yet you haven't changed a bit." He says. I nervously rub the back of my neck.
"Ummm Yeah." I say. "I better go find my dad."
I then walk over to the Time travel pad.
"Hey Dad! Anything I can help with?" I ask. Tony turns to me.
"Can you hand me the screwdriver that's to your left." He asks. I grab it and hand it to him.
"Thanks sweetheart." He says. I walk around and see a glimpse of something furry.
I make my feet stick to some metal and swing upside down and see a raccoon.
"Woah! What kind of sick wall sticking weirdo are you?" The raccoon says shocked. I cross my arms.
"Says the talking raccoon." I say.
"Y/N stop messing with the Build-a-bear." I hear Tony yell.
"Okay Dad." I yell back before flipping and landing on the floor.

-Time Skip-

Once everything is set we all gather and Hawkeye is in the middle of the platform.
"Alright Clint. We're going in three, two, one." The platform then opens and the man shrinks. After a minute he then appears and is on his hands and knees.
We start to run up to check on him.
"It worked." He said. I smile and put my hands over my mouth. My eyes water up with joy and I turn to Tony. He smiles and gives me a side hug. I wipe away the tears as we brake away from the side hug.

We all move to the meeting room and we start looking at the things called the 'infinity stones'.
"Okay so the how works. Now we got to figure out the when and the where. Almost everyone here has had an encounter with at least one of the six infinity stones." Cap says.
"Or substitute the word 'encounter' for 'near been killed' by one of the six infinity stones." Tony says.
"Well I haven't, but I don't even know what you're all talking about." Ant dude says.
"Regardless, we only have enough Pym particles for one round trip each. And these stones have been a lot of places though out history." The smaller hulk says.
"Our history. So not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in, Yeah?" Tony says.
"Which means we have to pick our targets." Hawkeye says.
"Correct."
-Time Skip-
Thor then goes on and try's to explain the Reality Stone But gets really emotional before rambling. Tony goes up to stop him and eventually gets him to sit down.
-Time Skip-
The raccoon was next and explained the Power Stone.
"Quill said he stole the Power Stone from Morag." The raccoon explained.
"Is that a person?"
"No it's a planet. Quill was a person."
"Like a planet? Like in outer space?" Ant guy asks.
"Oh look, it's like a little puppy. All happy and everything. Do you want to go to space? You want to go to space puppy? I'll take you to space." The raccoon says. I snicker.
"The kid here understands more than you do!" The raccoon says while motioning to me.
-Time Skip-
Nebula then gets up and starts to get explain the Soul Stone.
"Thanos found the Soul Stone on Vormir." She said.
"What is Vormir?" Natasha said as she jotted down notes.
"A dominion of death, at the very center of celestial existence. It's where Thanos murdered my sister." I look at the floor as she mentions the death of her sibling. I bite my lip and try not to show that something was bothering me.
"Not it." Someone said.
-Time Skip-
It was now latest night and we were going over the Time Stone. Tony, Natasha, Bruce and I were all laying down somewhere In the room. I laid across the table with my head in Tony's stomach and Natasha's head in my lap.
"That Time Stone guy." Natasha said.
"The wizard?" I ask.
"Doctor Strange." Bruce clarifies.
"Yeah, what kind of doctor was he?" Natasha asks.
"Ear-nose-throat meets rabbit-from-hat." Tony says.
"Nice place in the village, though." Bruce says.
"Yeah, on Sullivan Street?" Tony asks.
"Bleaker." Bruce corrected.
"Wait, he lived in New York?" Natasha asks. The boys then debate on where he lived.
"This is confusing." I say.
"You can say that again." Natasha says. "Wait, guys, if you pick the right year there are three stones in New York." Natasha says. We all stop and look at her.
"Shut the front door." Bruce says.

-Time Skip-

We all gather and start to talk about the time heist.
"All right. We have a plan. Six stones, three teams, one shot." Steve said.

I get on my suit and look around to see Tony. He walks over to me. He puts both hands on my cheeks.
"We're going to do fine. Don't be so nervous." He says. I gave a small smile.
"It's been a while since I've done hero work. The team has never been this big and it weird to do this with out.." I choke on my words. He gives a small frown and then pulls me in for a hug.
"Once we get the stones, we snap our own fingers and that'll bring everyone back. Peter included." He says. He then kisses my head and pulls away. "Now lets go kick some butt."