The Trap House

Just a heads up, this story is when their all still in the Trap House.

 (Colby's point of view)

I wake up to Jake wisher yelling name. "Whatttt" I moaned. "Breakfast is ready." he said sounding hurt. "Fine, I'm coming." Colby said as he rolled outa bed. Jake was already down stairs when I got there. I heard Jake and Sam arguing. I stoped in my  tracks, to hear what they were talking about. "Jake it was my turn to wake him up!" Sam said heated. "Ok soooo." Jake said rolling his eyes. I decided to stop the arguing. "Sup guys." I startled them both. "Nothing." "What was all the commotion then?" "Me and Jake were just having an argument." Bout what?" "That's not important right now." Jake said blushing. "alright, now lets eat." After they ate breakfast  Aunt Corey said "Colby can I talk to you alone for a minute?" "Sure, ill be right back guys. What do you wanna talk about?"  "Do you like Sam or Jake?" "Excuse me?" "Do you like Sam or Jake?" "I don't know." Colby said weakly "What do you mean you don't know!" Corey said heated "I-i like them both..." "Oh well who do you like more?" "Neither I like them both equally. Corey do you know something?" "No, no what do you mean?" "You just asked me if I like two specific people out of this house. "..." "They like me don't they?" "..." "Corey answer me god dam it." "Fine, but I told them I wouldn't, just don't tell them I told you. Ok?" "Ok."  "I should let you go, I'm keep you to long, they'll get suspicious." 

Colby walked back to the kitchen and yelled 

"Sup mother fuckers." Making Sam and Jake jump.'Same old Colby' Corey thought. "Colby do you wanna go out tonight with me and Sam?" Jake asked. "Sure, where to?" "How bout Tender Greens?" "Sure."  

At Tender Greens

"So um guys do you wanna talk about anything?" "No no," Sam said panicking. 

~time skip to after they eat~ (I'm lazy)

'Trigger warning~

Colby ran up to his room. He looked for his blade, it was about six inches...  One cut, two cut. 'I need to stop, its not worth it' He thought. "Colby can you come out, me and Jake wanna talk to you." "S-sure i'll be out in a couple minutes." 'i'm just a worthless fag, just a couple more than i'll stop.' he thought.

"Sam it's been five minutes, and he hasn't come out, I'm going into check." "Colby I'm coming in." the door was locked, and it was clear that it wasn't gonna budge. So Jake started kicking the door nob hoping it would break. After a while it did... What they both saw, they could never unsee...

cliffhanger haha

also go check out my other account 

aceisnonbinary

peace.