The Hospital

"COLBY!" They both yelled in sync. "Elton Elton call 911." "why whats wrong." Elton asked running up the stairs. "Oh my gosh" Elton gasped. "911 yes my friend is in a pool of his own blood, please send help!" "Sir sir, help is on the way, just stay calm." "Ok ok," Elton took deep breaths. Just then there was a banging on the door. "Its open!" Elton yelled. The paramedics came bursting threw. 

~time skip~

group chat c=Corey j=Jake s=Sam

J: Corey meet us at the hospital!

C: Why what happened? Is everybody alright?

S: No, Colby was cutting himself and pasted out

C: God dam it you two.

S: What?

C: Colby figured out that you two liked him and he was probably feeling horrible, so he did it.

J: oh my gosh, how did he know?

C: Thats not important we need to make sure that Colby's okay, I'm on my way!

At the hospital.

"Who is here for Cole Robert Brock?" Sam, Jake, Elton, and Corey all stood up. "How is he?" they all said "He need surgery in order to correct it..." "To correct what?" Corey said slowly. "He cut so deep he fractured a bone and a cast won't do. Is it alright if we perform surgery?" "Yes sir." (Can that even happen?)

"Well right now... he's in intensive care, he might not make it." "Listen doctor, you have my permission to do surgery on him, I will sign papers if you need me to. Just please s-save our f-friend." Elton said on a verge of a break down. "If you could follow me, I will show you the papers." "Sir while you sign the papers, may I ask you a question?" "s-sure." "Do you know why he might of done this?" "Y-yes... He figured out that two of his best friends l-liked h-him and he started c-cutting, because h-he felt l-like he c-caused t-them t-to fight and a-argue." "Ok sir thank you. You don't need to continue."

~time skip~

Elton walked back out, but he didn't sit down. He just started pacing around the room. Five hours! It shouldn't take five hours! Jake thought. "Guys we just finished the surgery." Everyones breath hitched. "He survived, you've got a strong boy. You may go in and see him, just please stay quiet." "Colby? How are you feeling?" Corey asked slowly. "I'm not sure." He said in a raspy voice. "Oh well, you have more visitors, can I have them come in here?" "Yeah sure." "I'll be right back." 

Colby looked over and saw Elton.  

"H-hi Elton." Colby said weakly. "Don't you ever scare me like that again! I love you. P-please don't ever leave me." "I won't I promise. Can you send in Jake and Sam I wanna see them both together." "Yeah sure." "Hi buddy how are you doing?" "That's besides the point, why were you guys arguing, and I know you guys like me there is no need to hide it!" Colby said almost yelling. "Colby calm down..." "What do you like about me?" Colby said just barley above a whisper. "Excuse me?" "What do you guys like about me? You guys barley even talk to me! Why?" "Well I don't now how to express, my emotions." Jake said hesitating.  "Don't lie to me. Sam what's your reason?" "I-i don't have one..." Colby sat up. "a-ah finally the truth. Thank you Sam, Jake can you please leave us for a minute." "Yeah, Colby I'm sorry." "Just leave please." "D-did you wanna talk to me?" Sam said worried. "You know you can come closer  I don't bite." "o-ok."  Sam stepped closer, just barley in Colby's reach. Just then Colby grabbed Sam's shirt and pulled him in for a kiss. They both pulled away at the same time. "Well than." "You were honest with me, thank you." "Ye-" "Sam I have something to tell you when we get home..." "Oh ok." "They told me I get released tonight, so i'll tell you in a bit. Can you send Aaron in please?" "Yeah yeah, sure." "Colby my dude, don't scare me like that." "Aaron I have something to tell you at the house... i'm telling you and Sam at the same time when we get home, I will tell the other roommates when I'm ready... But I know I can trust you and Sam the most..." "Ok dude, I can't wait until we get home." 

~Time skip again~ (Sorry theres so many time skips.)

"So Sam, Aaron... The thing I wanted to tell you is..."

Cliffhanger. Sorry bout that, I will try to update again tomorrow, you won't be in suspense for to long.... Hopefully 

Peace