The plan

Recap

 "Don't worry, the second he grabs on to it Corey will lunge forward and stab the imposter." Jake didn't know he whispered that to the wrong Aaron.

But little did the imposter know, things were about to go down.

"Ok, now here are the gold chains." Jake nodded at Corey. The second the real Aaron grabbed the chain he pulled his hand back. Thats when Corey lunged at the real Aaron. "You fools, you got the wrong one." "Thats what you say." And than out of now where, Sam stabbed "Aaron" from behind with a wooden stake. "This is finally over." Corey yelled. "No, no its not. Jake, and Sam stay here. Everybody else go." "Why?" "Just go Corey." Colby yelled. "Fine, guys come on." "Oh and Aaron. Thank you." "For what?" "For fighting back, when he tried to posses you." "Yeah, I've been posset  before. Its a long story. I will tell you later." "Alright, now remember the riddle." "Thank you Colby. See you guys later." "See yah." "So why exactly do we need to stay back." "You see, since you guys are my mates, to end this I need to pick one. He is the only one that can choose. So who ever he lunges at will be my mate. The other won't be. But I will kill him right after he lunges." Brennen finally woke up. He waited for a few seconds before he lunges at...

A/N: Hey guys I'm sorry for the short and crappy chapter. But who do you want to be his mate? And should I make a book about Aaron's back story? this story will be ended soon, unless you guys want me to continue, and if so give me ideas.  Anyway love you guys 

Peace ✌️