The Recovery?

Recap 

"Colby Brock." "Yes?" He stood up "Excuse me for the words i'm about to say, i'm sorry for your loss."

Everybody broke down into tears, "C-c-can we see him one last time?" "Yes, but only for a couple minutes." They all walked into Sam's room. Coby sunk down onto his knees "Sam, I know you can't hear me but, I love you I always have. If I never told you I was a werewolf you wouldn't be in this mess. I'm sorry." "C-colby where am I and why are you crying?" He jumped back not knowing Sam was awake. "I-ill go get the doctor," Corey said jumping up. "Sam, am I dreaming. The doctors told us you were dead." "You know nothing could kill me."Sam said giving a weak smile. "Excuse me, could you guys please leave." "Yes, ma'am." 

Sam's POV

"Sir, we have to do some test on you. It's only to make sure that your alright and nothing else is going to happen." "Ok."

Colbys POV 

The doctor told us they are going to need to do some tests. I just hope he's ok.

~After tests~

The doctor told us he is going to be fine and that he can go home. I'm so happy he's going to be alright. Sam is now able to go home i'm getting ready to go get him. "Sammy are you ready to go home." "Yes I am." 

Group chat, without Sam

Colby: Hey guys were almost home is the surprise ready?

Corey: Yeah, I'm so ready for this

Elton: This needed to happen

Devyn: Yes, i'm so ready. Ill be waiting outside for you. 

Sams POV 

We just got home and Devyn was waiting outside wonder whats thats about. 

"Sam, earth to Sam." Colby said bringing me out of my trance. "I'm gonna go inside, stay out here with Devyn for me?" "Yeah, sure." 

Devyn's POV

 Texts between Devyn and Colby 

Colby: I'm in place bring him in please.

Devyn: Ok

A/N Hey guys sadly this story is coming to an end, one more chapter of this book and its done. Unless you guys want me to make a sequel if so please give me ideas for a sequel and I will give you credit. Until the next chapter 

Peace out

Love y'all 

Have a good day/night/afternoon. ~Ace