the capture and maybe the rescue

ok so before this chapter starts my mental health has improved a lot thanks to my friends and 

also i know its not a lot but I got 59 reads ehhhhh thank you guys a ton, it means a lot to me! hope you guys are enjoying the book.

Recap 

They were hoping that I would bleed to death before you helped. They kidnapped our other roommates... I know where they are."

"Colby where are they?" "I can't tell you that. I can only hint." "How come you cant straight up tell us?" "I made a deal to make sure you guys were safe. The deal was that I can't tell you, but I can hint to you. But we only have five days before they kill them, But it has already been two. So we need to hurry." "Well what's the first hint?" "You want to travel into the forest and go north. The pilgrim feel would guid the way. But if you astray a price you will pay." Colby said before he passed out. "What does that mean." "I-" "Aaron, what does it mean?" "You know the north forest?" "Yeah. It is illegal." "Ever wonder why?" "No, but if we go in it we could die." "Yes, but think about it. They planted tree's over the pilgrims grave yard, didn't they? But yet some feet still show don't they?" "Yes, oh my gosh Aaron your a genius!" "We need to let Colby wake up to hear the rest of it." 

~Time skip~

"Jake it has been a day, and he still hasn't woken up yet." "What if he can only tell us one hint a day, then he passes out?" "Yesterday we had three days. So today would be two. We have to figure out his clue and set off tomorrow morning at day break." "Are you guys ready for the next clue?" Colby didn't even wait for them to answer. "Once the pilgrim feet lead the way, of the price you hopefully won't pay. A little house there will be full of vampires that would flee. If they see while you sneak, the price you meet. Then upon that tiny house a seller, will be aware of your abouts. If you move to slow to find the hidden attic, a shot of pain will meet your feet. The only way to complete the journey is to take me, if not the price will be greater than you could imagine." He then passed out again. "Aren't vampires allergic to garlic?" Colby shook his head no in his sleep. "A wooden stake?" Colby nod his head. "I have a wooden stake up stairs." Aaron looked worried. "I will explain later once we get everyone back." 

~The next day~

"Ok Colby you awake?" "Yeah are you guys ready?" "Yes." "Your final hint, just a heads up you need to be able to carry me. Ok your final hint. Once you find the hidden attic don't hesitate to drop me, for I will fend for myself. You go the opposite of the feet. Or you will admit defeat. The vampire that took them his name starts with a b. For if you kill the wrong enemy, that much I cannot say. He is not who you think he is. He is the quite opposite. The others will help you. Look for the golden chain, those are your allies." With that Colby passed out. "It is not who we think it is. Wait a minute wasn't he outside with Brennen before he had those wounds?" "Yeah why?" "Brennen did it. We have to go now." 

~Time skip to when they go into the forest~

"Ok he said to follow the pilgrim feet, they lead to the north." "We need to find the cabin. 

~Time skip to when they found  the cabin~

"Ok get down behind that rock." They both dove down. The vampires fled just like he said they would. '"Look at the golden chains." Jake whispered. "I will be right back." Aaron went and ran into the vampires. 'What is he doing?' Jake thought. Colby groaned a little bit. "Its not Aaron." "What." Colby repeated a little louder. "Its not Aaron." "Than who is it?" " A vampire I could not sense before. Look up."Right when he looked up. He saw "Aaron" shape shift into Brennen. 

A/N: Sorry I've been so inactive. The next chapter will be a lot longer. Once again thank you guys for almost 60 reads. I know its not a lot but for me it is. 

Well until the next chapter. 

Peace out ✌️