1 Run

I'm scared ... please ...

Jimin's pov

Panting.
When will this end?
Endless running.
I don't want this.
I never did.

Author's pov

Tears drip down from jimin's cheeks as he runs away from hunters.
AGAIN.

*Flashback*
-
"M-mom? D-dad? "
Jimin's family was killed irrationally by the hunters due to their royal blood, hunters thought they killed all the pureblood angels, but they are wrong.

He was 16, pure, innocent.
He had nothing to do with the human world, but he was forced to hid down when he realized he had nowhere to go. He'd be killed by demons if he goes to the underworld, he can't stay alone at heaven so he had no choice.

He learned how to save himself, he had nothing to live for but he didn't want to die.

Five years of running, and here he is once again.

He'd grown, more powerful than he ever used to. But what he didn't know is he's enemy was growing too.

*Flashback end*

Author's pov

"Please ... l-let me go... "

"Let you go? Oh no baby, I've been chasing you for centuries and I want u, I need  u "

He says with a deep voice while pulling harshly at jimin's hair, forcing jimin to look him in his eye.

Jimin couldn't do anything but cry.

"Now baby won't you be a good boy and drink this for me?"

He holds a small glass bottled and popped the cap open. He then tucks it in Jimin's mouth and pours everything in.

Jimin was too weak to defend.
He takes it all in and ...

He gasps when he felt his's wings forcing out from his back, unwillingly. It's the liquid he drank, He cries in pain when the hunters pulled out a knife and roughly pushed it towards the surface of jimin's wing.

They want it. They want everything from jimin. His soul, he's wings, he's blood and HIM.

Blood visible from all over jimin's body. But the hunter didn't manage to cut jimin's wing down as he sensed something dangerous.

???:" What do you think you're doing ?"

---------------------------------–-----------------------

Ooffff cliff hangers, hahaha *evil laugh* I'm just kidding, I'll update again maybe after 30 minutes? Idk but I hope you guys enjoy the story so far ~ love y'all !!! ♡ btw this is a short chapter, I'm sosososo sorry, I'll make sure I make it longer next chapter ~