4 Sugary

Jimin's pov

I woke up. My eye snapped open at the strong yet oddly familiar scent of a demon.

As soon as I saw hoseok, I calmed down, remembered what he told me yesterday. I looked at the clock, it's 2:00 am in the morning.

It's cold, so I tried to stand up and reach for the blanket which is on the floor, but as soon as I moved, I heard a low growl and a pair of hand dragging me back to the bed and warmness again.

I can almost hear my own heartbeat at this point, it felt like it would jump out from my chest.

I blushed even furiously when I heard his low husky voice.

"Don't go"

I couldn't see his facial expression but felt him pushing his head towards my hair, snuggling and sniffing.

I slightly nodded a no to ensure him I won't go anywhere, with that I can feel that he calmed down and slowly falling asleep again.

He's warm, that's odd.

But it's too comfortable, even I couldn't sleep anymore, I didn't want to leave.

After probably a few hours, he woke up. Calling my name ever so softly that I doubt that that's my name.

"Jimin?"

"Yes?"

"I think I love you"
I panicked, not knowing what to do at the sudden confession.

"But...but you can't ... if you do so... hunter will hunt you too! They...they'll hurt you and the others!"

"Jimin I won't"

I immediately stand up,
Scared.

"What...what if-"
Tears threatening to fall.

Hoseok's pov

I didn't know what came over me

The moment I saw he's about to cry
I panicked.

Rush over to him
I hugged him tightly, trying to calm him down.

"Shhh jimin please don't cry"

I felt nothing more than love and guilt

"We'll be OK, alright? Remember how yoongi and namjoon kicked their ass? Remember who we are? We're stronger than you thought so we'll be ok, we'll be even OK when we're loving you"

Author's pov

Jimin feeling stupid, wanting to slap himself out of embarrassment.

You are an idiot! What makes you think they'll get hurt? They're demon lycan and vampire! They can kill the entire clan of hunter if they wanted to!

Jimin took a deep breath, decided to ask hoseok a question he's been wanting to ask someone since he's childhood.

"Hoseok..."

"Yes jiminie?"

"I know it's weird... and stupid"

"But... can... can you protect me?"

Hoseok's heart ached like hell at this point, how much injured he has taken, how much pain he had to be through for him to ask a demon for protection?

"Of course, why wouldn't I. But jimin you'll have to stay by my side in order for me to do that."

Jimin nodded