6 Loathe pt.1

This chapter will be mostly about jimin and yoongi, something like a yoonmin chapter I guess? It'll be split into part 1 and part 2! And there'll be warning for the part 2.

Yoongi's pov

I'm starting to doubt what jimin really is, is he an angel or a witch who applied a love spell on me. making me fall into this situation without even realizing it.

I wasn't sure what happened and I didn't want to admit I'm in...love? I'm not used to showing this kind of feeling towards anyone else. I wasn't even sure is this really love. but there's something I know too well, my inner self is craving for him. I want him. 

but at the same time, hurting jimin is the last thing I ever wanted to do. so I decided, to turn a deaf ear to jimin's angelic voice and laugh. to stay away from him as far as I could, to protect him, from me.

to show a blank expression around him even though I enjoyed it.

but I didn't know how long will I be able to control myself, I have been controlling for so long I was afraid I couldn't hold on anymore.

that desire, it's killing me.

Author's pov

jimin is happy. feeling better than ever around them. it's been almost a  year since jimin first met them. jimin felt weird at first when he realized he fell in love with six people at a time. 

But there's something bothering him.

he wanted to get closer to yoongi, he wanted to maintain their friendship at a kind and loving state like the others, but he just couldn't seem to get near him, even a little.

jimin let out a sigh.

"what's bothering my baby?" jin asked, noticing jimin in a bad mood these days.

"jin Hyung..."

jimin pause. but decided to continue.

"i... I think yoongi Hyung hates me... I tried so hard to be nice and tried to talk to him, but every time I got near, he'll shut me out or walk away... am I really this disgusting ? for him to run away from me again and again? I must've done something bad to make him this angry that he doesn't want to see me... what more can I do... I tried.. I really did..."

jimin throw out all his thought, feeling hot tears rolling down his cheeks.

"no jimin! don't ever call yourself that ever again! you're perfect and we love you, you did nothing wrong my angel, yoongi is just being an asshole that's all."

jimin looked up in disbelief, "r-really...?"

"of curse jimin, we'd never hurt you and you know I never lie to you"

"OK..." jimin nodded, he hugged jin tightly and secretly decided to have a talk with yoongi, he needs to know what's wrong. 

.

.

.

= Time skip =

" jimin we're leaving to deal with something, we'll be home at around 10 ok? yoongi will be home with you, he's probably sleeping now, but he'll is awake for dinner anyways. wait for us ok?"

"ok~"  jimin who is sitting on the couch eating ice cream replied, waving and saying goodbye to all his hyungs who are now leaving.

after maybe an hour of the movie, jimin finished his ice cream and was tired so he went for a shower, he checked the time after he's done.

"8:00 pm..."

" there's still a lot of time till  jungkookie Hyung come back..."

jungkook promised jimin to play video games together once they came back.

"Hmm maybe I can go talk to yoongi Hyung.. although his always cold, but I'm sure he wouldn't hurt me... right?"

oh how stupid for you to even had that thought.

.

.

.

*knock*

y-yoongi Hyung? can we talk?

*door opened*

yoongi snapped, filling a sudden headache.

oh no... not now.

he cursed when he felt he's inner beast starting to take control of both his mind and body.

when he looked up with a smirk, eye red.

jimin fainted.