14 Sorrow

*note: you'll be reading author's pov at the beginning*

...

please...

no! don't leave! 

c-come back! 

...

I'm sorry... 

please come back...

I need you.

...

"NO.."

Taehyung's head snapped up from the desk he fell asleep on.
he growls in annoyance and wiped the tears and sweat all over his face caused by the bad dream he had about jimin.

wait... jimin... jimin!

he stood up and runs toward jimin's room, pushing it open without hesitation.

He felt like his heart has left his body but it came back after he saw a confused jimin behind him.

"Taehyung?"

He turned around to face jimin as he hugged him tightly.
"good morning Chim chim~"

Jimin giggled happily.

"Ah hyung~ you're sweaty, go shower and come down for breakfast or else jin hyung would be angry again!" jimin whined softly pushing taehyung away.

Taehyung nodded and walk away.

as long as he reached his room, he broke down.

"oh jimin what have I done..."

He went to shower as jimin told and after what seems like centuries, he finally had the courage to walk down holding the heavy book about time trap I've been reading the whole night.

He stopped at the end of the hallway, dare to walk out to the kitchen only after he heard the familiar angelic giggle.

Namjoon was playing with jimin on the couch, it seems like they have finished breakfast. 

Taehyung didn't feel like eating so he walked directly to all others and sit down quietly. 
he past the book to namjoon who is the smartest among them, he couldn't find any way to stop the trap so he was hoping namjoon can find one.

once namjoon saw the title of the book, he's smile fade away, everyone else's too.

"That is a BIG book... what's it about?" jimin playfully wanting to take the book to have a look as he runs toward namjoon.

But he stopped halfway. he stood there, face turning paler and paler.

Jungkook immediately rushed towards him.
"J-jimin? jimin?"

And he felt his heart drop until it reached his toes when jimin lookup.

"J-jungkook..."
he felt his knee go weak and he collapses.

Jungkook was quick enough to catch him before he fell to the floor.

Jimin took one last look at namjoon, jin, yoongi, hoseok, and taehyung before he hid his face onto jungkook's chest, trying to breathe but he couldn't.

"H-hyung..i- I don't feel s-so good..."

he starts trembling.
" I-i can't breath..."

he saw them crying.

why are they crying..?

w-what...

"Hyung..."
jimin reached his hand, trying to hold jungkook's but failed as the member starts vanishing
Disappearing like sand blown away by winds. like paddles felling down from blossom trees.

But that's not what the member saw.
In their eyes, jimin is the one fading away.

"No..."
yoongi tries to hold jimin's hand but it was too late.
everything happened so quickly.

Jungkook fell on his knee, he can't believe this is actually happening.
the love of his life just vanished, like that.

Everything went silently until jungkook's eye filled up with horror.

he looks at the others like he had just seen a ghost.

"I..."
"I feel him..."

Jungkook reached his trembling hand to where he felt jimin's at.

"J-jimin..."

His vision blurry by all the tears rushing out from his breathtaking eye? the eye which filled with jimin, all that eye saw was always jimin, and jimin only.

Now that he's gone, jungkook felt as his heart has been forcefully pulled out from his chest.

The giant mansion is now filled with loud cries who belongs to the faded angel.

"Make it stop... make it stop! "

everyone turns to see hoseok who is now crying his heart out, 
hoseok is trembling. 

He hit the floor with his fist again and again until it bleeds.

"hoseok stop it!"

taehyung who is also crying stopped hoseok by holding his wrist hardly.

hoseok suddenly looks up with eyes without emotion or soul.

"He's scared.. he needs us... he.."

jin's eye widened, he never sees hoseok like this before. 

This incident forced everyone's weak side out.
The side that these heartless, so-called monster, never showed.

They kill,
They murdered.
They don't shed tears.
They were fearless, heartless, emotionless.

They let the beast beneath them take control.

They show no mercy.

And yet here they are, helpless, emotional, heartbroken, terrified.
shouting, crying, running away.

All for this angel.
their biggest, and their ONLY weakness.

-

Jimin cried so hard until every single bit of his energy has been drained out.

He calmed down still laying on the floor trying to figure things out.
still not being able to process what had happened.

suddenly, he felt as someone kicked him on the stomach with full force, whoever kicked him, he doesn't seem like he wants to stop, the pain increases as the kicks continue.

Blood starts dripping down from jimin's now pale lips.

Everyone froze in fear when they saw blood on the floor.
one drop.
two drops.
three drops.
it's not stopping, why?

Jin covered his mouth in horror, he back up trembling until his back hit the wall.

Hoseok rushed out from the gate, running as far as he can, as fast as he can. he couldn't take it anymore, he felt him, the pain... the desperation for someone to save him.

Namjoon forces his body to move to where that heavy book laid, he sat there.

Trying his best to find a solution. He knows too well that crying doesn't help.

-