13 Shouldn't

Author's pov

Jimin woke up feeling sour as hell.
" ... guess I'll have people carrying me around for a whole damn week..."

He let out a deep sigh and looked next to him finding nothing next to him. He tilts his head aside, confused. where is jungkook?

He panicked a little bit calmed down after hearing the bathroom door opened. jimin let out another sigh but this time in relief when a familiar tall figure appeared.

Jungkook had a tower wrap around his waist and another smaller tower which he carelessly holds in his hand, reaching for his wet hair drying it.

"jiminie? "

He didn't expect jimin to wake up this early.

jimin only lazily yawn and stretch his arm high while whispering a good morning to jungkook. 
jungkook mentally cursed a "fuck" to jimin's cuteness.

Jungkook being a brat, walked out the door forgetting something. he stopped and turn around to face jimin when he realizes jimin in not following him, instead he stayed on the bed. 

"Jimin? come on let's go have breakfast."

Jimin only sat there, glaring at jungkook.

And suddenly jungkook remembered something.
" Oh. "

" Don't you oh me"
jimin pouted "angrily" as he reached out his hand.

Jungkook chuckled and went to jimin, bringing him up to his arm in bridal style.

They went to the kitchen meeting everyone accepts for yoongi.
" where's yoongi? " jungkook asked hoseok whose room is next to yoongi's.

" sleeping, nobody can wake him up except for jimin"

Jungkook replied before jimin could say anything.
"let him sleep then."

"What happened?" jin asked when jungkook sit down, letting jimin sat on his lap.

"well-"
"guess."

Jimin was going to tell jin but jungkook give out an even more obvious answer.

"oh." jin and the other replied almost instantly.

Everyone ate their breakfast quietly, as they shared the same weird feeling.
something's wrong.

Well except for jimin. he just happily ate all his breakfast not aware of the serious tension around him.

He sat on the sofa cuddling hoseok while jungkook do the dishes. 
he was too into the movie that he didn't realize hoseok's concern stare towards him.

"Jimin..."

"Hm?" jimin turned his body to face hoseok.

"Do you mind taking a nap or read some books in your room? we have something serious to discuss."

Jimin felt a little sad that they decided not to talk to him about what's happening but he wanted to respect other's feelings and privacy so he headed to his room, with hoseok holding him of course.

Hoseok murmured a "sorry" under his breath. jimin shook his head telling hoseok it's ok, he can tell that hoseok meant it with that apologetic look on his face.

He sat on his bed with a crossed leg while reading his favorite storybook.

hoseok stare at the little angel who is now reading a book before he closes the door behind him and walks down to meet the other including yoongi who is now awake.