10 Scar

Jimin pov

we was tired. i'm sure about this because we both didn't wake up until jin came in yelling that it's already noon.

jin-Hyung sure is funny.

i woke up first and took a quick shower. jungkook went in after me.

"jungkook faster I'm hungryyyyyyyyy"

"Alright alright, give me a minute"

we both laughed at each other, I waited on the bed but I found a paper on the desk.

Author's pov

jimin tilts his head aside, confusion was written all on his face.

"A letter?"

jimin opened it since there was a sentence written

To: Park Jimin

-

Jungkook pov

"jiminie? I'm done."

I walked out only to met a sad jimin AGAIN.

I'm so done with this, I'm so sick of this. seeing jimin sad is the worst thing I've ever been through.

"is it him AGAIN? jimin I'm done, I won't hesitate to kill him."

I said, rushing out wanting nothing more than to kill min yoongi. but I was stopped by a small hand gripping on my shirt.

"no... don't.. jungkook I'm fine."

I couldn't deny it because I feel him. he IS ok.

"let's go down'

he pulled me all the way to the living room. and sat me there. he then gathered everyone included yoongi. 

Yoongi pov

I was beyond surprise when jimin hold my hand and pull me to the living room. I felt everyone's gaze, it felt weird as we all were close as family but now like a stranger living in the same house.

Namjoon pov

I didn't like the fact that we have to sit here with yoongi but I know very well this border between us and yoongi cannot stay there forever.

Author pov

everyone sat there patiently, waiting for jimin's next move.

jimin sat at the center of the big couch after he gathered everyone.

"I wanted to make something clear."

they all nodded nervously.
Jimin took a deep breath before he pours his heart out.

"I love you guys. and when I say this, I mean every single one of you. it's not a family love or a brother, friend's love, it's love. "

jimin says it seriously.

"look. I know it's weird. I don't understand it myself either. I don't expect you to love me back. but please, please don't be mad at yoongi anymore. I don't want to break the relationship between this family. "

jimin looked at his own hand, playing with it while he talks because he didn't have the courage to look them in the eye.

" and yes. I'm angry, so much more than angry. I'm sad, broken, and... afraid. but that love never dies, not even until today. so please can you forgive yoongi, even if it's for me?"

jimin looked up. staring at them.

hoseok spoke first.

"jimin look at yourself. you can't even walk properly, you're trying to pretend that you're ok but we see everything. you cried just now in the shower because of the pain, I heard them."

jimin looked down.

"you walked with a limp, almost fell down if namjoon didn't catch you. yes I know you are OK on the inside but we can never ignore what is shown outside, even if you wore long pants and shirts to cover them, we still can feel  them."

"..."

hoseok sit close to jimin and pulled him in a hug.

"Hyung... things will get better. "

"jimin I want nothing more but you to be safe and happy. "

jimin nodded in reply.

"it's not easy but..." hoseok sigh

"I'll try."

jimin smile happily seeing others also nodded in agreement.

they cuddle on the couch and watched the movie until midnight.

-

end of chapter

-

-

I'm just kidding.

-

jimin woke up and checked for the time and it's 4 in the morning but he's not tired anymore so he went to the kitchen to get a cup of water. he found taehyung who is also awake.

"taehyung Hyung?"

"jiminie? let's go for a walk?"

"ogeiiii"

they walked out, both relaxed feeling the fresh night air gently hit their skin. they stayed silent and slowly walk down the small road of the forest. 

jimin playfully kicked the brown leaves leaving the forest echoed with his laughter and the sound of crashing leaves.

"jiminie?"

"yes?" jimin couldn't help but giggled a little.

taehyung stood close in front of jimin and said "I love you"

jimin blushed "m-me too.."

taehyung lean down, wanting to kiss jimin but he backed up.

"I'm sorry hyung.. i-" 

"I understand. anyone could've been afraid after going through those." he smiled warmly

"but I'll be here whenever you need me, OK?"

jimin nodded happily in response.

"c'mon let's head back! it's colddddddddd~"

he holds taehyung's hand and starts running back, both laughing and shouting.

-

guys I'm back, I'm so sorry for the late update, I attended a camp last week and I came back yesterday, my phone is broken so I had to use my computer to write these. I had some idea where is this storyline leading but I wanted to add something more, what do you guys think? I wanted to add something soft because it had been some extreme chapter but I'm not good at that soft part... I was thinking to make jimin a little but wasn't so sure about this idea so let me know what you think! thank you!! and love y'all~