16 Heart

-

Author's pov

The 'sorceress' walk along with hoseok and jin, keeping distant as his scare as hell.
He froze when he hears hoseok and jin's chanting stopped as they are now looking at him.

"Hey."

He tried to keep calm, convincing himself that they won't kill him as he is still useful.
but he couldn't help but stuttered.

"Y-yes?"

"What's your name?"

"D-dean."

"Well, dean,"
they continue as they walk into the portal where dean didn't even realize appeared.

"Nice to meet you."

Dean thought he was dreaming.
So I guess they're not as bad as they see... right?

He hesitated before taking another step into the portal but he didn't dare to take his own sweet time as there were two pairs of eyes staring deep into his heart. their gaze is so pure deadly, yet so sweet, you won't even dare to lie into that gaze, won't even dare to resist falling deeply for those clean orb. 

-

Jimin flinches feeling the cold breeze blown onto his face, unlike the refreshing breeze of early winter where snowflakes fell. it's how tears froze by the awfully low temperature and shattered into pieces as the angel opened his eye. 

The youngest rubbed his eye in confusion, opening them once again finding snow all around him...

S-Snow?

Jimin quickly stood up covered himself tightly with his soft wing. this is not a good situation as Jimin was only wearing a T-shirt and tight jeans.

He needs to warm himself up before he froze to death.

-

They didn't sleep that night, nor eat. they weren't hungry, none of them spoke.
They sat there, namjoon on the sofa, yoongi on the floor laying his back on the wall, jungkook, and taehyung on the kitchen counter.

They tried to see what was jimin going through, trying to hear the angel, trying to know what happened but nothing seems to work, they've lost contact since yesterday midnight. 

They jumped a little- no, they JUMPED when hoseok and jin came bursting in with dean.

"What the actual fuck- Kim Seok Jin! Jung Hoseok! I swear to god I'm going to kill you two, I almost had a fucking heart attack thanks to you two little shit!"

"You punk who the hell you calling shit! i'm older than you !"

"My ass! I'm 300 years old you brat!"

"And I'm 249?!"

Yoongi and namjoon start yelling as soon as they see who burst in.

"Shut up grandpas"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

Dean froze at the door not sure how to react, he's way beyond shock at this point. 
It may sound weird but this is not the 'Pure' in his imagination, he thought it'll be quiet and scary since they're KILLERS. 

But this somehow looks like a family to him...

"who's that?"

Dean lowered his head immediately once he saw taehyung looking at his direction.