12 Together

I'll be mostly using the author's point of view because I think it's easier to understand. last warning, smut involved, age under 21 are not suitable (lmao if you're not comfortable with this kind of storyline, please don't continue, well you can press exit too if you are not a fan of minjoon and jikook.

Grab holy water if you decided to continue.

Author's pov

They woke up with the smell of delicious food

"good morning seokjin hyung~" Jimin went running for food.

"Oh jiminie you're awake? good morning~ come to have your breakfast."

Jimin hopped and skipped towards the dining table, mouth watery for those blueberry pancakes. 

"Jiminie can you help me wake the others up?"

"okieeee"
As jimin woke the others up, he runs as fast as he could to quickly sit down ad start eating.

"Jinnie's food is the besttttt~~"

Seokjin smiled brightly at the youngest's word and pinch his cheek.

"you're yummier."
And with that, nearly everyone who was in the seat , choked.

-

Everyone continued their routine, some went to nap again, some went out for shopping, some went to hang out with friends. the only namjoon stayed to cuddle with jimin and watch his favorite movie.

"Ice cream?"

"yes please!"

he went to to the kitchen and came back with a big bucket of ice cream.

"yayy joonie you're the best!"
Jimin said excitedly as he reached up and peck him softly and backed up playfully to continued eating his ice cream as nothing happened. 

Namjoon froze and came back to reality realizing the tv show has come to an end as jimin stood up wanting to go back to his room and read some comics, namjoon stopped him.

"Jimin ah, we had an important meeting with the council if I didn't remember wrongly, you wanna hang out a while before we all get super busy?"

"Ya I would love to!"

Jimin held his hand in his tiny palm and starts walking towards his room, not seeing the smirk on namjoon's face.

He couldn't help, he can't forget how tiny jimin is when he's in his arms, how perfect his soft plump lips tasted, he wanted nothing more but to taste them again.

-

Namjoon closed the door locking it causing the angel to get curious about why but he keeps that question to himself.

"soooo what is it you want to tell me?"

Namjoon stared as jimin licked his lips unintentionally,

"Nothing actually,"

He walked closer to jimin and hugged him.

"Namjoon? something wrong?"

"Shhh, I'm charging "

Jimin only giggled in response,

"Jimin?"

jimin realized his tone is different from before.

"Yes?"

"Can I kiss you?"