11 Eyes

Author's pov

Taehyung suddenly thinks of something.

"Jiminie wait!"

Jimin stopped and look back at taehyung. "Hm?"

Taehyung then placed both his hand on jimin's waist and closed his eye. slowly, jimin felt more energized and he felt no more pain and sore. he lifts his hand and placed it on his neck, realizing the bite mark and wound are all gone.

"Taehyung you healed me! "

Jimin said happily and reach up to hug taehyung tightly.

"Thank you!!!"

taehyung couldn't help but to laughed brightly seeing jimin's reaction. he playfully lifts jimin upon his shoulder.

"ahhhh it's sooo high! taehyung put me down!"

taehyung only giggled and starts running towards the mansion and of course he holds jimin firmly to avoid him from falling.

These two are having such a good time together that they didn't realize that there's a pair of glowing eye hiding in the bushes, observing they're every move.

-

they opened the door quietly not wanting to wake the others up, both feeling relieved once they found out that those five are still sleeping soundly.

"taehyungie I'm tired" Jimin reached towards taehyung clinging onto his clothes as he yawns.

"come on let's get you to bed."

"noo I want to cuddle with everyone too"

Once taehyung saw that little angel pouting and he knew he loses again. He could never say no to this fluffy little fluff ball.

they snuggled themselves onto the sofa and fell asleep. not aware of what is going to happen, and who was watching right from the beginning.

-

-

just a friendly/kind warning. smut included next chapter (minjoon hoes stay put