Chapter Twenty-Four

Alton was there very quickly and with two other people who took care of the bodies. "So. They were following you," Said Alton.

"That's what it looks like," Said Maglor after he told him what happened.

"Yeah. It's strange that they were not that well trained," Xander said.

"Right. Xander...I have a favor." Alton said.

"No. I am not looking into this. I already said I'll look into something else," Xander said.

"Xander. Please, you are the smartest person I know." Alton said. When Xander did not reply he switched to a language that to his surprise Maglor was not familiar with.

"What are they saying?" Aegnor asked.

"I do not know," Maglor replied. Xander then sighed and shook his head. "Alright. I'll see what I can dig up." He said.

"Thank you," Alton said.

"Wait. Alton, I was asked to look into something earlier and I do have a lead on that." He said.

"I was told you were asked to look into it. You got it fast," Alton replied.

"Yeah. Well, I just needed to make a call and convince her to listen to me." He said. He then handed Alton a folded piece of paper.

"Okay. It's on there and after I look into this. No more favors. I mean it this time." He said.

"I understand and thank you," Alton said.

"If you want to thank me give my own jet," Xander said folding his arms.

"No, I remember what happened last time you flew," Alton said.

"I'll be getting my own personal jet somehow," Xander said.

"When you do please let me know so I can make sure we have any plans grounded," Alton said.

Xander just gave him a thumbs up and Alton turned to the others and said, "Well. If everyone is ready we should get going."

They nod and leave. Xander stretched and said, "Well. Time to get to work."

~~~

Maglor sat back on the plane which was privately owned by the agency that Alton worked for. He looked at his brothers who somehow got Nintendo Switches and were playing some game against each other. Aegnor was reading a book and Alton was doing work on a laptop. He stood up and walked over to Alton and said, "I have a question. What are the chances that other members of my family can come back? I mean I have three brothers back and my cousin. If there are other elves who came back were they related to me?"

"We do not know, so far it just seems like pure luck that your family came back. However, there were another two elves who did come back who were not related to you." He said.

"Who?" Maglor asked.

"Beleg and Ecthelion," He replied. "Beleg came back around 20 years ago where Ecthelion came back a few weeks ago."

Maglor nodded recognizing the name of the other elf but not Beleg. He nodded and said, "For Ecthelion how is he right now?"

"Getting a handle on things," He replied. Maglor nodded again and said, "If anyone else comes back I would like to know."

"Will do," Alton said. "And I do know what your story entitled from ages ago. Times are different now and I do not approve of people trying to kill anyone of my agents when they are trying to help them."

Maglor gave him a nod of thanks and went back to his seat and gazed out the window. His gut told him that from this moment on things were going to get very strange and exciting.