33|| When the Earth Signs are away (Part 1)

I can't stop listening to acapellas.
What? I find them beautiful to listen to. :')

Also this cold is really annoying :'(

But I have planned something regarding Alastor (the guy who got Vivian's book and Arlen's potion) and the zodiacs.... so...

•.:°××°:.•

It a glorious partly cloudy afternoon at Zodiac Street and Sabrina is peeking out of the living room window, clearly confused.

Why? Mainly there was a black shiny limousine parked outside.

Why is there a limo there? Well, that's what Sabrina is actually curious about. She wondered who would be riding in the limo (and secretly hoped it would be her).

Since Sabrina is cuious about the limo, she decided to text the others on the groupchat.

Yo guys :) :KangarooSabrina

Wait, I still have that username from the last time we talked. Oop. :KangarooSabrina

Guys? :KangarooSabrina

PLEASE don't tell me this is 'Ignore Sabrina Day' :KangarooSabrina

:( :KangarooSabrina

WHY IS NO ONE ANSWERING???? :KangarooSabrina

TigerAlyssa: We're chatting on Skype in the GC

Sabrina is even more more confused. She did not remember being in a Skype chat to be exact. She is also wondering why the others  are on that app anyways.

Groupchat? :KangarooSabrina

TigerAlyssa: Yeah. Y'know.... the 'Zodiac Streeters'

Sabrina clicked her fingers. She now remembered that GC. They mainly did that GC to facetime and call each other as a huge group. Sabrina texted back.

I'll be there :KangarooSabrina

Sabrina closed out of the app and then went on the app where everyone is. She noticed no one wa texting on the groupchat, instead they are all busy in a call. Sabrina decided to join them.

"Hello!" Sabrina smiled.

She was greeted by 'hi's and 'hello's back from the others. Sabrina noticed Alyssa, Sienna, Lily, Carol, Leo, Levin, Arlen, Skyler, Colin and Lizzy are in a facetime call. The others chose not to reveal their face but they are calling by voice.

For some strange reason, the Earth signs were not in the call. Sabrina assumed all six of the Earth signs were busy with homework or something else. Then again, the only ones busy in the Earth sign gang are the Virgos.

Sabrina pressed the button making her go on face-time.

"So what's up?" Sabrina questioned her friends.

"Nothing much." Giselle replied, "Just talking about our childhood movies."

"OOOH! I love Alice in Wonderland!" Sabrina gushed. She had noticed Alyssa and Skyler giving her a quizzical look. Sabrina gave a pout and crossed her arms, "What? I love that movie."

"Ok, not judging," Skyler replied, "I liked Back To The Future."

"For me it is Mulan." Alyssa smiled.