59|| The Water Round

This idea is suggested by _QueenBela_. (It has been a while since someone had suggested a chapter, so sorry in advance if you didn't like it.). It is also dedicated to her

Is it just me or 'Sincerely Me' kinda fits Vincent and Cameron with Phoebe casually  t h e r e. 

And 'The Pitiful Children' sort of fits Alastor omg-.

Also, I asked you guys whenever I should do a 'Truth or Dare' chapter for the characters or a 'Would You Rather' chapter, a majority (actually ALL of you so far) chose 'Would You Rather'. The reason why I asked is that the last interactive chapter was fun to write (the QnA), so I decide to do a couple more. But I was thinking about a 'Who Is More Likely Chapter', I don't know... I was thinking about it.

AND GUESS WHO'S OUT OF EXAMS FOR THIS YEAR.....but is currently about to cry from Senior work. But don't worry, my last day of school is next week, so I have to balance with holiday homework and time management to publish another chapter.

•.:°×═⭐═×°:.•

It is a sunny Friday afternoon and Phoebe is confused.

Why?

She is confused about why the town is acting strange.

The girl is currently at the mall shopping around for new notepads, notebooks and pens for her sh- I mean exam revision. While she was walking from store to store, she noticed some people staring at her and whispering among each other. At first, Phoebe didn't mind the whispering, but now it bothered her.

The Pisces female sat down on a bench and sighed. She noticed two kids giggling and talking to each other. Phoebe turned to the kids.

"Excuse me?"

The kids turned her. They gave each other worried looks before scurrying away. Phoebe was really confused.

'But I didn't do anything wrong. What's going on?' The Pisces female bit her lip and got out her phone. She unlocked it and decided to check the group chat (where everyone is invited again). 'If they won't answer, maybe my friends can explain.'

The girl sighed and looked down at her phone (Vivian made sure to give everyone back their phones) towards her (hyper) group chat which was strangely named 'Zodiac Street Sanctuary of Wild'. This made Phoebe roll her eyes.

"How typical," the girl chuckled before texting her friends.

Zodiac Street Sanctuary of Wild

PandaPhoebe: Hey guys, the town is acting weird.

TigerAlyssa: Merry New Year!

MonkeyGilbert: Merry Valentines Day ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ViviThePenguin: I-

ColinTheOstrich: Merry Halloween!

ButterflySienna: Um... Merry Thanksgiving???

LeoDaLion: HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

PeafowlLily: You guys forgot a holiday (/_-)

BeeCameron: H u h?

BeeCameron: OH RIGHT!

BeeCameron: Merry Easter!

MonkeyGilbert: Welcome to Zodiac Street Sanctuary where all animals are friendly with each other from land to air to sea, big and small.