70|| The Best Vacay Ever #5: "OoH sPiCylIcIouS"

A/N: Before we start the chapter, I just have to state that this work is fictional. This means that the events that are taking place in the world currently do not apply to the story. Also stay safe everyone and wash your hands.

Also, online school is overwhelming. I feel like there is a lot of content so it will be a challenge to balance my stories with schoolwork as well as social time.

(I republished the chapter because sone of you guys stopped at a certain part so...)

[DAY 5]

Leo, Cleo, Vivian, Giselle, Arlen and Alex were all in the living room of the beach-house, sipping on flavoured popsicles. It was a hot day today and everyone was bored. They were distanced away from each other.

"I'M BORED!" Leo called out, stretching his arm out, touching Alex's shoulder. Alex glared at the male.

"Leo, please get your arm off me," Alex sighed, "I need my space."

"Wow. Cat got your tongue?"

"What?"

"Nothing." Leo went back to his icy pole. Since his popsicle was almost done, he ended up finishing it.

"You know I have to agree with Leo. I'm bored as well, although I wish something eventful can come up like yesterday." said Cleo, fanning herself with her hand, "Yesterday was really fun."

"Yesterday was not fun," Arlen added, "Although the 'Would You Rather' game was fun, what happened after that wasn't."

"Something up Arlen?" said Giselle, concerned about Arlen. Arlen shook his head in response.

"Things shatter, that's all."

"Not everything shatters Arlen," Vivian pointed out, "Can you be more, you know, exact on what you mean?"

"It's... complicated," Arlen mumbled, looking away. (Me explaining something)

The others frowned at his response and an awkward silence followed. Alex got out their phone and immediately scrolled through it.

"Well, I'm bored."

"I just literally stated that," Leo frowned, "But I'm bored too. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do today?"

"I'm blank, sorry." Giselle raised her hands in surrender. Vivian shook her head.

"Me too. And normally we brainstorm a lot of ideas but today's not the day."

Cleo narrowed her eyes and continued sipping on her icy pole. She continued sipping until her eyes twinkled. She pulled away from her popsicle, "Hey guys! I know what we should do today!"

"I'm keen, what's your idea?" Alex wanted to know.

Cleo smiled. "We can go to the amusement park!" She then turned to Leo, "Leo, do you remember when we along with Sabrina, Pete, Vincent and Cameron had Jay take photos of us at the amusement park? You know, what happened the day before yesterday?"

"Oh yeah!" Leo grinned from ear to ear, "That was so much fun! It's a pity that we didn't ride on the rides but the food was great."

"You guys went to the amusement park? Without me?" Giselle pouted. She loved going to amusement parks - only for the calmer rides and the food.

"Sorry Giselle," Cleo frowned before she turned to the others, her eyes twinkling like stars speckled across the night sky, "When me and Leo went to the amusement park, there were a lot of astonishing rides there."