12|| Truths unfold

{Day 2 of holiday}

It is the next morning and the zodiacs were all asleep in their rooms.

Wait, take that back, everyone was asleep except for the one and only Vivian Caster.

The Virgo female was sitting up on her bed reading her favourite book. She may look like she is enjoying reading, but really she was counting down the minutes.

For what exactly? Well, Vivian along with the leaders of each of the rooms have set out alarms for everyone. Vivian has told them a specific alarm will be playing out at 7:00 am.

It is currently 6:58 am. Vivian had placed a bookmark on the page she was reading and closed the book. She then looked at Sam, Arlen and Pete, who were all sleeping in their beds. Pete, as expected, was snoring loudly. The girl had already gotten herself ready for the day.

Vivian placed the book on her bedside table and looked at the clock. She noticed it read '6:59'. Vivian smiled. In one minute the alarm would go off, waking up all the other zodiacs. She covered her ears and counted down in her head.

3...

2....

1....

"THE FITNESS GRAM PACER TEST IS A MULTISTAGE AEROBIC CAPACITY TEST THAT PROGRESSIVELY GETS MORE DIFFICULT AS IT CONTI-"

"OH MY GOSH. WHAT THE FU-" Skyler yelled from next door.

"P R O F A N I T Y-" screamed a voice that belonged to Aika.

"Fudge?"

Sam sat up from his bed and noticed Vivian smiling. He rolled his eyes, "What time is it?"

"Seven 'o clock ante merediem." Vivian replied.

"Ante merediem?" Arlen asked sitting up on the bed he was sleeping on.

"A.M." Vivian replied.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO?"

"Cause I want to be fancy and lovable." Vivian replied "Now, wake up!"

"What?" Pete asked, going back to sleep.

Vivian did an exasperated sigh. "Wake up. We have to meet each other for breakfast and then go to Disneyland."

That made Pete perk up again, "D I S N E Y L A N D?"

"Yes. We can meet characters, go on rides, eat food-" Vivian smiled.

"LET'S GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO!" Pete cheered, as he got out of his bed and immediately darted to the door.

"WAIT!" Vivian called out, "We are not going to Disneyland yet. We're going to a fast food place for breakfast and then Disneyland."

"O h." Pete replied.

"Can't we eat at one of the restaurants here I mean, I am hungry." Arlen asked.

"So you are telling me that you woke up and now you want food," Vivian muttered in a deadpan voice.

"Yeah! I mean food is legendary."

Well that caused Vivian to facepalm, "Get ready. We haven't got all day to sleep."

"But mom... five more minutes? Please?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."